IRC log of silver on 2017-08-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:33:41 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #silver
13:33:41 [RRSAgent]
logging to
13:33:43 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:33:46 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be
13:33:46 [trackbot]
Meeting: Silver Task Force Teleconference
13:33:46 [trackbot]
Date: 11 August 2017
13:33:46 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
13:33:57 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Copyright discussion
13:34:02 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Research project sheet review
13:34:03 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Open action items review
13:40:40 [sloandr]
all: since I had only a limited time to be on this call before a conflicting client call, and I've been unsuccessful in joining the webex, I think it's better use of my time to send an update by email. Apologies for not being able to join the call.
13:40:52 [shari_]
shari_ has joined #silver
13:40:55 [SarahHorton]
SarahHorton has joined #silver
13:41:09 [Jan]
Jan has joined #silver
13:42:40 [Lauriat]
Sarah: No updates, researcher-wise, but completed the WCAG survey. Added language to clarify that we want to hear from people already familiar with WCAG.
13:43:02 [SarahHorton]
13:43:05 [Lauriat]
Sarah: I had a few people give it a run-through to give some feedback on it.
13:44:59 [Lauriat]
Sarah: Ready to go out, but needs communications.
13:46:12 [Lauriat]
Sarah: We can send it to the Community Group, have Jennison write up a blog post, tweet, email, etc.
13:51:25 [Lauriat]
Zakim, take up item 2
13:51:25 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Research project sheet review" taken up [from Lauriat]
13:52:54 [Lauriat]
Most researchers still on break, so no update from Jan either, aside from another unsuccessful communication attempt to one.
13:53:13 [Lauriat]
Zakim, take up item 3
13:53:13 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Open action items review" taken up [from Lauriat]
13:54:00 [Lauriat]
Jennison: I've reached out to the meetup organizers, so we can mark that one as done.
13:54:29 [Lauriat]
Jennison: The communication around the November meetup in the Bay Area will go out to the Bay Area meetup group in October.
13:56:35 [Lauriat]
Zakim, make minutes
13:56:35 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'make minutes', Lauriat
13:56:45 [Lauriat]
RRSAgent, make minutes
13:56:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Lauriat
13:56:58 [Lauriat]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:57:05 [Lauriat]
trackbot, end meeting
13:57:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
13:57:05 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Jeanne, Shawn, Jennison, Sarah, JaEunJemmaKu, DaveSwallow
13:57:13 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
13:57:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate trackbot
13:57:14 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
13:57:14 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items