IRC log of silver on 2017-06-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:31:41 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #silver
13:31:41 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2017/06/20-silver-irc
13:31:43 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:31:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #silver
13:31:45 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be
13:31:45 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
13:31:46 [trackbot]
Meeting: Silver Task Force Teleconference
13:31:46 [trackbot]
Date: 20 June 2017
13:31:49 [Lauriat]
agenda?
13:32:16 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Feedback on blog post drafts
13:32:23 [Lauriat]
agenda+ TPAC Schedule
13:32:36 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Research project sheet review
13:32:38 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Open action item review https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open
13:39:08 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #silver
13:39:19 [jeanne]
agenda+ Feedback on blog post drafts
13:39:19 [jeanne]
agenda+ TPAC Schedule
13:39:19 [jeanne]
agenda+ Research project sheet review
13:39:19 [jeanne]
agenda+ Open action item review https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open
13:39:33 [jeanne]
agenda clear
13:39:37 [jeanne]
agenda?
13:39:47 [jeanne]
zakim, clear agenda
13:39:47 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
13:39:54 [jeanne]
agenda+ Feedback on blog post drafts
13:39:54 [jeanne]
agenda+ TPAC Schedule
13:39:54 [jeanne]
agenda+ Research project sheet review
13:39:54 [jeanne]
agenda+ Open action item review https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open
13:40:12 [jeanne]
zakim, take up item 1
13:40:12 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Feedback on blog post drafts" taken up [from jeanne]
13:40:47 [Lauriat]
Participating in Silver research: https://www.w3.org/community/silver/?p=44&preview_id=44&preview_nonce=55f9ec6fc8&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true
13:41:09 [Lauriat]
Silver Surveys—looking for translation support: https://www.w3.org/community/silver/?p=46&preview=true
13:41:51 [jeanne]
Jennison: Change the reference to surveys to Research Projects because it is more than just surveys.
13:42:28 [jemma]
jemma has joined #silver
13:42:42 [jemma]
present+ JaEunJemmaKu
13:42:46 [jeanne]
... that is on the Participating in Silver reseearch blog post.
13:42:50 [jemma]
zakim, who is here?
13:42:50 [Zakim]
Present: JaEunJemmaKu
13:42:52 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jemma, jeanne, Zakim, RRSAgent, Lauriat, MichaelC, trackbot
13:45:27 [jeanne]
action: Shawn to set up public project list so it can be referenced from David's blog post.
13:45:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-97 - Set up public project list so it can be referenced from david's blog post. [on Shawn Lauriat - due 2017-06-27].
13:49:01 [jeanne]
action: Jeanne to research timeline info for David's blog post from research deadline and overall timeline.
13:49:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-98 - Research timeline info for david's blog post from research deadline and overall timeline. [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2017-06-27].
13:51:30 [jeanne]
[reviewed and discussed David's blog post issues. Basically, Shawn will create a public list this week, jeanne will research the timeline info, and the current contact instructions are good.
13:52:20 [jeanne]
BLog post draft - Looking for Translation Support.
13:52:58 [jeanne]
Jeanne: We don't have a list of stakeholders, but we can link to the Stakeholder map.
13:53:12 [jeanne]
... the contact methods in the blog draft are sufficient.
13:53:34 [jeanne]
Once these details are finished, the blog posts are ready to go. Thank you Dave.
13:54:33 [jeanne]
zakim, take up next
13:54:33 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "TPAC Schedule" taken up [from jeanne]
13:55:49 [jeanne]
W3C Schedule <- https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/schedule.html
13:56:14 [jeanne]
Jeanne: WCAG (now Accessibility Guidelines) WG meets on Monday and Tuesday.
14:01:24 [jeanne]
Registration Fees and explanation <- https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/#Registration Fees
14:04:34 [jeanne]
Jeanne: I recommend from past experience that the most interesting day to attend TPAC is Wednesday, the plenary day. There are interesting talks and breakout sessions. There are usually a number of accessibility breakout sessions.
14:05:17 [jeanne]
Shawn: We want time on the WCAG WG schedule, to report on the research results to date.
14:06:21 [jeanne]
Note: We have confirmed the Meetup externally on the Thurday Evening at AirBnB.
14:06:45 [jeanne]
Jennison: Probably in September, we will firm up the agenda for the Meetup.
14:07:19 [jeanne]
zakim, take up next
14:07:19 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Research project sheet review" taken up [from jeanne]
14:08:22 [jeanne]
Shawn: Jemma: Stephanie Wilson will look at information with a potential additional researcher.
14:09:27 [jeanne]
Jennison: Today is Jemma's last day before her trip to Korea, and she will be back 2.5 weeks. Probably July 7
14:09:39 [jeanne]
Topic: vacation and travel
14:09:46 [jeanne]
See Jennison's comment above
14:10:39 [jeanne]
Shawn: I will miss the 23 June, 30 June, 7 July (all Friday0)
14:11:01 [jeanne]
We officially will have no meeting on July 4, US holiday.
14:11:20 [jeanne]
Jennison: Will miss 7 July
14:13:09 [jeanne]
Jeanne: will not have scheduled time off after 30 June
14:13:40 [jeanne]
Let's put on the Friday agenda to get vacation schedules from the rest of the team and discuss the 7 July meeting.
14:13:49 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:13:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2017/06/20-silver-minutes.html jeanne
14:14:47 [jeanne]
zakim, take up next
14:14:47 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Open action item review https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open" taken up [from jeanne]
14:15:31 [jeanne]
action-73 is closed
14:15:45 [jeanne]
close action-73
14:15:45 [trackbot]
Closed action-73.
14:16:30 [jeanne]
close action-91
14:16:30 [trackbot]
Closed action-91.
14:17:34 [jeanne]
action-25 due 15 july
14:17:34 [trackbot]
Set action-25 Will reeach out to w3c members who informally committed resources to silver tf. due date to 2017-07-15.
14:17:54 [jeanne]
action-32 due 15 July
14:17:55 [trackbot]
Set action-32 Post requests for participation on lists looking for people with diverse disabilities, particularly movement disabilities. due date to 2017-07-15.
14:18:13 [jeanne]
action-35 15 July
14:18:29 [jeanne]
action-35 due 15 July
14:18:29 [trackbot]
Set action-35 Add stakeholders for general ux, developers, designers, and reach out to contact at vermont coders to tweet our request. due date to 2017-07-15.
14:18:41 [jeanne]
action-36 due 15 July
14:18:41 [trackbot]
Set action-36 Ask news, video, and e-business sources for stakeholders. due date to 2017-07-15.
14:19:29 [jeanne]
action-40 due 15 July
14:19:29 [trackbot]
Set action-40 Reach out to colleagues with experience with switch for android, and also to get people on hardware development side as stakeholders due date to 2017-07-15.
14:19:59 [jeanne]
action-42 due 15 July
14:19:59 [trackbot]
Set action-42 Reach out to someone from TextHelp to help with the assistive technology interface due date to 2017-07-15.
14:20:51 [jeanne]
action-53 due 23 June
14:20:51 [trackbot]
Set action-53 Draw up drafts of more standardized communications and such. due date to 2017-06-23.
14:21:22 [jeanne]
action-54 due 23 June
14:21:23 [trackbot]
Set action-54 With Jennison as lead, reach out to accessibility meetup organizers. due date to 2017-06-23.
14:21:49 [jeanne]
action-65 due 15 July
14:21:49 [trackbot]
Set action-65 Modify the researcher spreadsheet to organize it. due date to 2017-07-15.
14:22:20 [jeanne]
action-68 due 11 July
14:22:20 [trackbot]
Set action-68 With shawn and sarah draft a communication with the stakeholders. due date to 2017-07-11.
14:23:00 [jeanne]
action-81 due 23 June
14:23:00 [trackbot]
Set action-81 Talk with dave to draw up a budget to support research - particularly self-reporting studies. due date to 2017-06-23.
14:23:53 [jeanne]
close action-81
14:23:53 [trackbot]
Closed action-81.
14:24:15 [jeanne]
action: Jeanne to draw up budget based on notes from David and discussion in the TF meeting.
14:24:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-99 - Draw up budget based on notes from david and discussion in the tf meeting. [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2017-06-27].
14:25:00 [jeanne]
close action-95
14:25:00 [trackbot]
Closed action-95.
14:25:13 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:25:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2017/06/20-silver-minutes.html jeanne
14:25:53 [jeanne]
present+ jeanne, Shawn, Jennison
14:26:08 [jeanne]
regrets: Dave, Sarah
14:26:15 [jeanne]
Chair: jeanne, Shawn
14:26:19 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:26:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2017/06/20-silver-minutes.html jeanne
14:26:34 [jeanne]
s/agenda clear//
14:27:16 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:27:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2017/06/20-silver-minutes.html jeanne
14:30:05 [interaccess]
interaccess has joined #silver