IRC log of sdwssn on 2017-04-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:01:51 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sdwssn
20:01:51 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2017/04/18-sdwssn-irc
20:01:53 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
20:01:53 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #sdwssn
20:01:55 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SDW
20:01:55 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot
20:01:56 [trackbot]
Meeting: Spatial Data on the Web Working Group Teleconference
20:01:57 [trackbot]
Date: 18 April 2017
20:02:01 [SimonCox]
SimonCox has joined #sdwssn
20:02:11 [tidoust]
s/Working Group/SSN Sub Group/
20:02:16 [KJanowic]
KJanowic has joined #sdwssn
20:02:19 [tidoust]
Chair: Armin
20:02:52 [tidoust]
Agenda: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170418
20:03:08 [SimonCox]
Bonjour mes amis
20:03:40 [RaulGarciaCastro]
present+ RaulGarciaCastro
20:03:43 [mlefranc]
mlefranc has joined #sdwssn
20:03:52 [mlefranc]
present+ mlefranc
20:03:59 [KJanowic]
present+
20:04:30 [DanhLePhuoc]
DanhLePhuoc has joined #sdwssn
20:05:28 [DanhLePhuoc]
present+ DanhLePhuoc
20:07:08 [ahaller2]
present+ ahaller2
20:09:29 [SimonCox]
present+
20:10:00 [mlefranc]
https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/ssn/integrated/proposed-server-specification.md
20:10:12 [SimonCox]
Francois explaining that multiple serializations of the RDF artefact are required
20:10:21 [SimonCox]
... to support content negotiation
20:11:17 [SimonCox]
... also content disposition
20:11:56 [SimonCox]
scribe SimonCox
20:11:57 [ahaller2]
scribe: SimonCox
20:12:04 [SimonCox]
scribenick SimonCOx
20:12:05 [ahaller2]
scribeNick: SimonCox
20:12:19 [ahaller2]
Approving last meeting's minutes https://www.w3.org/2017/04/11-sdwssn-minutes
20:12:33 [ahaller2]
+1
20:12:34 [RaulGarciaCastro]
0 (wasn’t there)
20:12:36 [mlefranc]
+1
20:12:38 [SimonCox]
+1
20:12:38 [KJanowic]
+1
20:13:12 [DanhLePhuoc]
+12
20:13:14 [DanhLePhuoc]
+1
20:13:22 [ahaller2]
Approving last meeting's minutes https://www.w3.org/2017/04/12-sdwssn-minutes
20:13:31 [KJanowic]
+1
20:13:35 [SimonCox]
+1
20:13:36 [RaulGarciaCastro]
0 (same reason)
20:13:37 [ahaller2]
+1
20:13:37 [DanhLePhuoc]
+1
20:13:42 [mlefranc]
+1
20:13:55 [ahaller2]
topic: Patent Call https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Patent_Call
20:14:25 [ahaller2]
topic: Check Status of ED at http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/ prior to final WD for review
20:14:51 [KJanowic]
nearly ready, I would say
20:15:30 [KJanowic]
IMHO, there are some last tasks left that I hope we can discuss today
20:15:40 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: thanking KJanowic mlefranc DanhLePhuoc SimonCox for work since last weekend
20:15:53 [KJanowic]
q+
20:15:55 [SimonCox]
... there will be a vote in plenary tomorrow
20:15:58 [SimonCox]
q+
20:16:05 [ahaller2]
ack KJanowic
20:16:37 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: 5,6 things to make document homogeneous
20:17:03 [SimonCox]
... editor list
20:17:19 [SimonCox]
... move ahaller2 to first position in list
20:17:32 [SimonCox]
... how to do this uncontroversially?
20:17:45 [ahaller2]
q?
20:17:52 [ahaller2]
ack SimonCox
20:18:24 [mlefranc]
q+
20:18:52 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: need to do this openly
20:19:37 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: phila said the editor list is up to group to decide
20:20:00 [ahaller2]
q?
20:20:06 [ahaller2]
ack mlefranc
20:20:13 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: add mlefranc and SimonCox to list of editors
20:21:05 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: keep Kerry as first editor, to acknowledge contribution
20:21:20 [ahaller2]
q+
20:21:44 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: what position for ahaller2 ?
20:22:20 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: ahaller2 contribution is greatest
20:22:34 [ahaller2]
ack ahaller2
20:22:38 [ahaller2]
https://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/
20:22:47 [DanhLePhuoc]
q+
20:23:05 [DanhLePhuoc]
q-
20:23:09 [ahaller2]
ack ahaller
20:23:13 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: explicitly alphabetical ordering of editors?
20:23:21 [DanhLePhuoc]
q+
20:23:37 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: in prov-o alphebetical was for contributors, not editors
20:24:09 [ahaller2]
q?
20:24:12 [ahaller2]
ack DanhLePhuoc
20:24:18 [SimonCox]
DanhLePhuoc: leadership from ahaller2 makes him clear first editor
20:24:42 [ahaller2]
q?
20:25:28 [SimonCox]
Proposed: add mlefranc and SimonCox to list of editors
20:25:57 [ahaller2]
PROPOSED: SimonCox to become editor of the WD
20:26:01 [KJanowic]
+1
20:26:02 [RaulGarciaCastro]
+1
20:26:03 [ahaller2]
+1
20:26:04 [mlefranc]
+1
20:26:10 [DanhLePhuoc]
+1
20:26:18 [SimonCox]
0
20:26:32 [SimonCox]
Thank you
20:26:33 [ahaller2]
RESOLVED: SimonCox to become editor of the WD
20:26:44 [ahaller2]
PROPOSED: mlefranc to become editor of the WD
20:26:45 [KJanowic]
+1
20:26:48 [ahaller2]
+1
20:26:48 [RaulGarciaCastro]
+1
20:26:52 [SimonCox]
+1
20:26:52 [DanhLePhuoc]
+1
20:26:54 [mlefranc]
0
20:27:00 [mlefranc]
thanks a lot
20:27:02 [ahaller2]
RESOLVED: mlefranc to become editor of the WD
20:27:42 [KJanowic]
PROPOSED: ahaller2 is the first editor of the WD
20:27:46 [KJanowic]
+1
20:27:50 [SimonCox]
I would propose ahaller2 first, then alpha?
20:27:57 [SimonCox]
+1
20:27:59 [DanhLePhuoc]
+1
20:28:02 [ahaller2]
0
20:28:08 [mlefranc]
first or second depending on what kerry says
20:28:08 [RaulGarciaCastro]
0 (without asking first)
20:28:09 [mlefranc]
+1
20:28:16 [SimonCox]
(though of course that favours me)
20:28:48 [ahaller2]
RESOLVED: ahaller2 is the first editor of the WD
20:29:02 [KJanowic]
q+
20:29:02 [ahaller2]
q?
20:29:06 [ahaller2]
ack KJanowic
20:29:32 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: polish text
20:29:53 [SimonCox]
... UpperCaseSingular for class name
20:29:56 [RaulGarciaCastro]
Agree with KJanowic, now it is mixed
20:30:10 [SimonCox]
--- lower case (plural?) in text
20:30:41 [SimonCox]
... e.g Observation vs "... observations ..."
20:31:17 [mlefranc]
there can be <a href="#SOSAObservation"><code>Observation</code></a>s ?
20:31:18 [SimonCox]
... no upper case in plain text - no class names in plain text description _unless_ the class is being specifically referred to
20:32:48 [SimonCox]
... in both RDF and document
20:33:00 [mlefranc]
example in 4. This section introduces the specifications for SOSA and SSN. To ease readability, the following figures provide an overview over the (SOSA) core classes and properties that are specifically related to modeling Observations, Actuations, and Sampling.
20:33:13 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: still needs cleaning up in document
20:33:19 [mlefranc]
Observations, Actuations, and Sampling. would be ----> observations, actuations, and Samplings ?
20:33:52 [mlefranc]
q+
20:34:10 [ahaller2]
ACTION: KJanowic to check consistency on the use of terms in the ontology to be used in the text section
20:34:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-322 - Check consistency on the use of terms in the ontology to be used in the text section [on Krzysztof Janowicz - due 2017-04-25].
20:34:27 [ahaller2]
ack mlefranc
20:35:12 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: figures have different styles
20:35:15 [SimonCox]
q+
20:35:17 [RaulGarciaCastro]
q+
20:37:11 [mlefranc]
good to put it in the caption :-)
20:37:20 [ahaller2]
+1 for caption
20:39:06 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: figures need to be made more consistent
20:39:34 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: fiures were prepared over long period, definitely not consistent -
20:40:19 [ahaller2]
ACTION: SimonCox to update figures to make them consistent and add caption
20:40:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-323 - Update figures to make them consistent and add caption [on Simon Cox - due 2017-04-25].
20:40:20 [mlefranc]
q+
20:40:33 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: add a note to the document that we will improve figures
20:40:53 [ahaller2]
ACTION: ahaller2 to add note to the document to indicated that graphs will still be updated
20:40:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-324 - Add note to the document to indicated that graphs will still be updated [on Armin Haller - due 2017-04-25].
20:40:56 [ahaller2]
q?
20:41:09 [ahaller2]
ack SimonCox
20:41:21 [ahaller2]
ack RRSAgent
20:41:24 [ahaller2]
ack RaulGarciaCastro
20:41:45 [SimonCox]
RaulGarciaCastro: lack of figures in SOSA/SSN part
20:42:13 [SimonCox]
... need more to make it comprehensible 'at a glance'
20:42:16 [RaulGarciaCastro]
https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/XGR-ssn-20110628/#Ontology_structure
20:42:49 [SimonCox]
RaulGarciaCastro: volunteer to contribute figures (not using C-Map)
20:43:11 [mlefranc]
@ahaller2, which one would be a REC .
20:43:12 [mlefranc]
?
20:43:16 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: kerry had suggested an adidtional document - 'Primer' - with more figures?
20:43:25 [SimonCox]
q+
20:43:50 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: also examples need to be added
20:44:05 [RaulGarciaCastro]
q+
20:44:16 [RaulGarciaCastro]
q-
20:44:27 [ahaller2]
ACTION: RaulGarciaCastro to add ontology graphs using similar style as in SSNX work
20:44:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-325 - Add ontology graphs using similar style as in ssnx work [on Raúl García Castro - due 2017-04-25].
20:44:38 [ahaller2]
q?
20:45:35 [ahaller2]
https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/XGR-ssn-20110628/images/OntStructure-Overview.jpg
20:46:20 [SimonCox]
... particularly for grouping components
20:46:23 [mlefranc]
talking about https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Apr/0208.html
20:46:23 [ahaller2]
ack mlefranc
20:47:27 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: wants to completely re-organize groupings again!
20:48:10 [KJanowic]
q+
20:49:01 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: ordering of document vs ordering within RDF graph
20:49:09 [SimonCox]
... don't need to be the same
20:49:11 [ahaller2]
q?
20:49:36 [ahaller2]
ack SimonCox
20:49:37 [RaulGarciaCastro]
That would be the best scenario
20:50:04 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: who is the target? users or who ?
20:50:45 [mlefranc]
q+
20:51:52 [DanhLePhuoc]
q+
20:51:55 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: different audiences need differnet documents
20:52:05 [SimonCox]
... primer will n ot get done in this round
20:52:12 [ahaller2]
q?
20:52:15 [SimonCox]
... also need a slim document for schema.org
20:52:39 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: raise in meeting tomorrow - figures, # documents, primer, audiences
20:52:41 [ahaller2]
ack DanhLePhuoc
20:53:15 [SimonCox]
DanhLePhuoc: schema.org already talking about IOT - no reference to this project
20:53:27 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: danbri is already aware and interested
20:53:53 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: ... intention is for SOSA to be proposed to schema.org
20:53:59 [ahaller2]
q?
20:54:07 [ahaller2]
ack KJanowic
20:54:09 [SimonCox]
... SOSA currently hidden in complex document
20:54:59 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: [Hide SSN terms] button on every term - too noisy for SOSA readers
20:55:06 [SimonCox]
... don't need them everywhere
20:55:28 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: two shades of blue - too subtle
20:55:42 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: for SOSA vs SSN
20:55:54 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: make it easire on wide review audience
20:55:59 [mlefranc]
would be glad to have two very different colours, what would they be ? :-)
20:56:08 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: homogenize lc vs UC in headings
20:57:28 [ahaller2]
ack mlefranc
20:57:37 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: procedure executors etc - structuring principle , but not in ontology - noisy
20:58:06 [KJanowic]
That would be great
20:58:31 [KJanowic]
Keep in midn that we have worked on that for a year. Everybody else has not
20:59:52 [SimonCox]
maybe remove dotted box?
21:01:42 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: colouring
21:02:38 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: CSS is nightmare
21:04:07 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: colours are useful, but nowhere explained!
21:04:20 [SimonCox]
... and need to be more distinguishable
21:05:25 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: should be consistent - light-blue SOSA, dark-blue SSN
21:05:48 [SimonCox]
q+
21:06:56 [SimonCox]
q-
21:07:23 [mlefranc]
check for "border" in the css
21:07:35 [ahaller2]
ACTION: KJanowic to change colours to be more distinguishable and potentially remove the dotted line around the buttons and potentially the black lines around the boxes
21:07:43 [trackbot]
Error creating an ACTION: could not connect to Tracker. Please mail <sysreq@w3.org> with details about what happened.
21:10:21 [ahaller2]
ACTION: KJanowic to change colours to be more distinguishable and potentially remove the dotted line around the buttons and potentially the black lines around the boxes
21:10:29 [trackbot]
Error creating an ACTION: could not connect to Tracker. Please mail <sysreq@w3.org> with details about what happened.
21:11:01 [SimonCox]
'Hide additional SSN axioms'
21:11:08 [ahaller2]
ACTION: KJanowic to rename boxes to "Hide additional SSN Axioms" and "Show additional SSN Axioms"
21:11:16 [trackbot]
Error creating an ACTION: could not connect to Tracker. Please mail <sysreq@w3.org> with details about what happened.
21:11:34 [mlefranc]
q+
21:11:34 [ahaller2]
ACTION: KJanowic to check upper case in titles to be consistent
21:11:42 [trackbot]
Error creating an ACTION: could not connect to Tracker. Please mail <sysreq@w3.org> with details about what happened.
21:11:54 [ahaller2]
q?
21:11:57 [ahaller2]
ack mlefranc
21:13:37 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: proposing to re-organize document to group terms by Observation, Actuation, Sampling, Common classes (e.g. FoI)
21:13:58 [RaulGarciaCastro]
q+
21:14:03 [mlefranc]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Apr/0208.html
21:14:47 [ahaller2]
ack RaulGarciaCastro
21:14:49 [KJanowic]
q+
21:15:27 [KJanowic]
I agree
21:16:10 [SimonCox]
RaulGarciaCastro: try to move SOSA terms to top, SSN at bottom ... within each section
21:16:33 [mlefranc]
please answer to the mail and propose on another ordering and grouping, I will just implement them
21:16:42 [mlefranc]
ok
21:16:57 [KJanowic]
q+
21:18:29 [ahaller2]
ack KJanowic
21:18:50 [SimonCox]
visual appearance within document vs. ToC needs to be clear
21:20:10 [ahaller2]
q+
21:20:19 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: move 7. 8. 9. 10. into one big group
21:20:48 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: Features section at the top to introduce before mentioning
21:20:55 [KJanowic]
1. Observations 2. Actuation, 3. Sampling, 4 FOI, 5. 5. Systems,
21:20:58 [KJanowic]
sorry
21:21:22 [KJanowic]
1. Observations 2. Actuation, 3. Sampling, 4 FOI, 5. Procedure , 6. Systems, and then the rest
21:21:29 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: Raul's boxes that will provide grouping on other dimensions
21:21:29 [ahaller2]
q?
21:21:29 [KJanowic]
q+
21:21:33 [ahaller2]
ack ah
21:21:37 [ahaller2]
ack KJanowic
21:22:53 [SimonCox]
q+
21:23:10 [ahaller2]
ACTION: mlefranc to reorder Terms in the Spec section according to his email and the changes proposed in the meeting, i.e. Observation, Actuation, Sampling, FoI etc. in 10 hours from this call
21:23:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-326 - Reorder terms in the spec section according to his email and the changes proposed in the meeting, i.e. observation, actuation, sampling, foi etc. in 10 hours from this call [on Maxime Lefrançois - due 2017-04-25].
21:23:52 [SimonCox]
ACTION: KJanowic to check upper case in titles to be consistent
21:23:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-327 - Check upper case in titles to be consistent [on Krzysztof Janowicz - due 2017-04-25].
21:23:58 [KJanowic]
I can do so
21:24:11 [SimonCox]
ACTION: KJanowic to rename boxes to "Hide additional SSN Axioms" and "Show additional SSN Axioms"
21:24:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-328 - Rename boxes to "hide additional ssn axioms" and "show additional ssn axioms" [on Krzysztof Janowicz - due 2017-04-25].
21:24:24 [ahaller2]
q?
21:24:30 [KJanowic]
No, I am fine. Sorry again
21:24:58 [SimonCox]
ACTION: KJanowic to change colours to be more distinguishable and potentially remove the dotted line around the buttons and potentially the black lines around the boxes
21:24:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-329 - Change colours to be more distinguishable and potentially remove the dotted line around the buttons and potentially the black lines around the boxes [on Krzysztof Janowicz - due 2017-04-25].
21:25:43 [SimonCox]
[repeating actions now Tracker is working again]
21:26:00 [ahaller2]
q?
21:26:03 [ahaller2]
ack SimonCox
21:27:38 [KJanowic]
Does this mean we introduced functional property axioms into SOSA?
21:27:52 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: just checking use of functional property on hasSample isSampleOf
21:28:01 [mlefranc]
q+
21:29:19 [ahaller2]
ack mlefranc
21:29:46 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: no functional property axoims in SOSA - only in SSN extension
21:31:47 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: do we need hasResultingSample? only need hasResult?
21:32:12 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: this is difficult in context of SOSA - need to say that the result of an act of sampling is only a Sample
21:32:34 [KJanowic]
Let us not do such big changes now, I am already confused that we did so many other changes without having any discussions
21:32:35 [SimonCox]
in SOSA we can only say this with the specialized property hasResultingSample
21:33:02 [SimonCox]
in SSN we say that this is a sub-property of hasResult, but this relationship is not available to SOSA :-(
21:33:13 [KJanowic]
Btw, I removed the css button borders, reload the page
21:33:15 [KJanowic]
q+
21:33:17 [SimonCox]
+1 KJanowic
21:34:38 [KJanowic]
Let us not do such big changes now, I am already confused that we did so many other changes without having any discussions
21:35:02 [SimonCox]
Can you also remove border around blue boxes? KJanowic
21:35:52 [SimonCox]
http://www.darkhorseanalytics.com/blog/data-looks-better-naked
21:36:22 [ahaller2]
q?
21:36:36 [ahaller2]
ack KJanowic
21:37:46 [SimonCox]
KJanowic: need to more circumspect about introduction of new axioms without discussion
21:38:03 [ahaller2]
q?
21:38:32 [DanhLePhuoc]
q+
21:39:00 [ahaller2]
ack DanhLePhuoc
21:39:07 [SimonCox]
(some of us recall term-by-term discussions earlier - shouldn't be cavalier now!)
21:39:18 [SimonCox]
danger danger
21:40:19 [SimonCox]
DanhLePhuoc: Figure 1 - SSNX alignment also imports DUL alignment modeul
21:40:33 [SimonCox]
q+
21:40:48 [mlefranc]
https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/ssn/integrated/ssnx.ttl
21:40:50 [ahaller2]
ACTION: ahaller2 to include arrow from SSNX to Dulce in Figure 1
21:40:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-330 - Include arrow from ssnx to dulce in figure 1 [on Armin Haller - due 2017-04-25].
21:41:38 [SimonCox]
DanhLePhuoc: does SSNX alignment import old SSN?
21:41:46 [ahaller2]
q?
21:42:42 [mlefranc]
rename "SSNX Alignment Module" into "old SSN ontology that is importing DUL" ?
21:42:56 [DanhLePhuoc]
rdfs:seeAlso <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/> ; owl:imports ssn: ; owl:imports <http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/dul/DUL.owl> ; owl:imports <https://www.w3.org/ns/ssn-dul/> .
21:42:56 [SimonCox]
DanhLePhuoc: in the RDF file - no import of incubator SSNX ontology
21:43:09 [DanhLePhuoc]
ssnx.ttl
21:44:44 [ahaller2]
q?
21:44:45 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: no external ontologies in figure
21:45:23 [ahaller2]
ack SimonCox
21:46:00 [mlefranc]
q+
21:46:06 [KJanowic]
Should we have the vote now?
21:46:20 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: concerned that PROV alignment module never discussed/approved in group meeting
21:46:21 [ahaller2]
PROPOSED: PROV Ontology Alignment to include as a non-normative part in the WD
21:46:30 [KJanowic]
+1
21:46:31 [SimonCox]
+1
21:46:32 [mlefranc]
+1
21:46:33 [RaulGarciaCastro]
0
21:46:34 [DanhLePhuoc]
+1
21:46:35 [ahaller2]
+1
21:46:47 [ahaller2]
RESOLVED: PROV Ontology Alignment to include as a non-normative part in the WD
21:49:08 [SimonCox]
I think we missed this action:
21:49:42 [SimonCox]
ACTION: ahaller2 to discuss with Kerry if she wishes to remain on list of editors
21:49:43 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-331 - Discuss with kerry if she wishes to remain on list of editors [on Armin Haller - due 2017-04-25].
21:50:35 [RaulGarciaCastro]
I think that the question was not about removing Kerry from the list
21:50:43 [RaulGarciaCastro]
Just asking her about the order
21:50:58 [SimonCox]
Can DanhLePhuoc add necessary <imports> in SSNX alignment modele?
21:51:48 [KJanowic]
I am confused
21:52:11 [SimonCox]
q+
21:52:37 [ahaller2]
ack mlefranc
21:52:41 [ahaller2]
ack SimonCox
21:53:12 [KJanowic]
and keep in mind that we need others to understand this (not just us)
21:53:28 [SimonCox]
we had alignment of old to new SSN
21:53:55 [SimonCox]
but intention is to replace old ontology file with a resource that redirects through to the new SSN
21:54:37 [SimonCox]
'SSNX alignment module' is actually a complete representation of SSNX
21:54:55 [SimonCox]
we are not keep provenance clear -
21:54:56 [ahaller2]
q?
21:55:02 [KJanowic]
a bit
21:55:06 [SimonCox]
confusion between replacement & alignment
21:55:16 [SimonCox]
need to be careful
21:55:33 [SimonCox]
[*5 minutes left guys*]
21:56:03 [SimonCox]
DanhLePhuoc: can't merge DUL alignments because of major change to position of :Observation
21:56:24 [KJanowic]
I understand this but we started to do substantial changes over the last days without much checks and discussions
21:57:08 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: SSNX alignment should just <imports> old ontology
21:58:02 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: but this would introduce incorrect DUL alignment
21:58:27 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: need to do SSNX replacement knitting after review
21:58:39 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: SSNX alignment needs its own namespace
21:59:06 [SimonCox]
mlefranc: Deployment - was aligned with dul:Process, now aligned with dul:Situation
22:00:01 [SimonCox]
q+
22:00:13 [KJanowic]
This is something that we should not discuss with seconds left on the clock
22:00:21 [ahaller2]
ack SimonCox
22:01:20 [DanhLePhuoc]
agree with Simon
22:01:39 [KJanowic]
nobody noticed and this is the problem
22:02:15 [SimonCox]
SimonCox: can't debate DUL issues now - in non-normative part only, only important for a small subset of audience
22:02:20 [mlefranc]
ok, good, just wanted you to be aware of my decisions
22:02:20 [ahaller2]
q?
22:02:30 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: park DUL issues for now
22:02:40 [ahaller2]
q?
22:02:43 [SimonCox]
ahaller2: any concerns around normative parts
22:02:50 [SimonCox]
actions?
22:03:21 [ahaller2]
ACTION: Ahaller to adjust editor list
22:03:22 [trackbot]
Error finding 'Ahaller'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/users>.
22:03:27 [ahaller2]
ACTION: Ahaller2 to adjust editor list
22:03:28 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-332 - Adjust editor list [on Armin Haller - due 2017-04-25].
22:03:56 [ahaller2]
RRSAgent, make logs public
22:04:01 [RaulGarciaCastro]
Bye!
22:04:05 [ahaller2]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
22:04:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2017/04/18-sdwssn-minutes.html ahaller2
22:23:59 [ahaller2]
ahaller2 has joined #sdwssn
22:36:34 [ahaller2]
ahaller2 has joined #sdwssn
22:46:40 [ahaller2_]
ahaller2_ has joined #sdwssn
22:47:20 [ahaller2]
ahaller2 has joined #sdwssn
22:49:27 [ahaller2_]
ahaller2_ has joined #sdwssn
22:52:29 [ahaller2]
ahaller2 has joined #sdwssn