Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 52 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Provide use case from research and education domain Mo McRoberts 2016-04-11 UseCase
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Go to the odrl cg to ask for use cases Renato Iannella 2016-04-11 UseCase
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Gather use cases from bigdataeurope project Phil Archer 2016-04-11 UseCase
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Write use case from VRE project about time limited restrictions and metadata Phil Archer 2016-04-25 UseCase
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Provide 2 use cases from upm Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2016-04-18 UseCase
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Write to sdw wg for use cases Phil Archer 2016-04-18 UseCase
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Provide use cases on financial data Benedict Whittam Smith 2016-04-18 UseCase
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Add more example use cases for poe.uc.01 Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2016-04-25 UseCase
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Add issues related to moving to one spec Renato Iannella 2016-05-16 DeliverablesPlan
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Initiate a conversation on list to resolve what the alternative names might be Benedict Whittam Smith 2016-05-23 DeliverablesPlan
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Add a template use case Stuart Myles 2016-05-23 UseCase
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Write up rob atkinson's use case Phil Archer 2016-06-23
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Add requirement Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2016-06-27
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Create new UC(s) to show the need for expressing explicitly to what a constraint applies. Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2016-07-04
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Create new UC(s) to show the need for the ability to define categories of licensees and categories of assets Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2016-07-04
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Create new UC(s) to show the need for the ability to specify a fee within and outside the POE expressio Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2016-07-06
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Update ucr editor's draft as discussed Simon Steyskal 2016-07-11 Use Cases
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Work with ben on improving ucs 9 and 14 Brian Ulicny 2016-07-18
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Break down into lower level ucs Serena Villata 2016-08-01
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Provide a list of roles that appear e.g. contracting party, acknowledging party Benedict Whittam Smith 2016-08-08
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Speak to ben on UC.12 policy derivation Sabrina Kirrane 2016-08-08
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Write use cases(s) for versioning needs Benedict Whittam Smith 2016-09-29
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Please read section 4.5 of the information model to see if one duty applies to multiple permissions Benedict Whittam Smith 2016-09-29
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Change name of properties with same name (with lowercase letter) of associated class Renato Iannella 2016-09-29
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Provide an example of how good relations vocab support 'unit-of-count' Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2016-09-29
ACTION-26 (edit) closed See property naming suggestions on page 3087 in Renato Iannella 2016-09-29
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Review info model to support "annotation model" style examples Serena Villata 2016-09-30
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Define a new regulation policy type Sabrina Kirrane 2016-09-30
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Ask wg/cg - who is using plain xml? Renato Iannella 2016-09-30
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Can we only have a json-ld serialisation? will it impact righstml? Stuart Myles 2016-09-30
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Propose date/time for the virtual meeting in nov/dec Phil Archer 2016-09-30
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Write to antoine as heads up for renato's mail Phil Archer 2016-10-10
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Write to antoine asking for example that odrl can't handle Renato Iannella 2016-10-10
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Update ucr according to today's discussion Simon Steyskal 2016-10-10
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Write virtualf2f agenda Renato Iannella 2016-11-07
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Submit use cases about extended relations Benedict Whittam Smith 2016-11-14
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Set up wbs to help decide f2f venue Phil Archer 2016-11-14
ACTION-38 (edit) closed List required versioning properties Benedict Whittam Smith 2016-12-12
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Generate some use cases the show problems with dependencies Simon Steyskal 2017-01-30
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Find example of wide review e-mail text Phil Archer 2017-01-30
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Look into accessible svg version of the model diagram Phil Archer 2017-01-30
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Contact groups listed at Phil Archer 2017-03-06
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Check validation of vocab doc etc. and language tag (see issue 114 in gh) Phil Archer 2017-03-27
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Send e-mail with relevant text for im describing the new relationships narrower and requires Simon Steyskal 2017-05-26
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Draft text defining an odrl evaluator Phil Archer 2017-06-19
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Draft proposal for duty relations Simon Steyskal 2017-07-26
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Number all the sections/test cases in the validation webpage Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2017-10-02
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Create json-ld version of each turtle test case Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel 2017-10-02
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Add commentary to the test regime page as instructions for implementors Benedict Whittam Smith 2017-10-02
ACTION-50 (edit) closed Add identifiers to the evaluation webpage Benedict Whittam Smith 2017-10-02
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Add test case metadata (dc:isreplacedby) Renato Iannella 2017-10-09
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Add test cases for Asset/Collection with parts Renato Iannella 2017-10-10

Add a new action item. See all the action items

Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: index.html,v 1.1 2018/03/29 14:12:34 jean-gui Exp $