IRC log of silver on 2016-11-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:36:51 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #silver
14:36:51 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2016/11/15-silver-irc
14:36:53 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:36:53 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #silver
14:36:55 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be
14:36:55 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
14:36:56 [trackbot]
Meeting: Silver Task Force Teleconference
14:36:56 [trackbot]
Date: 15 November 2016
14:36:59 [AWK]
+AWK
14:37:13 [jeanne]
present+ jeanne
14:37:46 [SarahHorton]
+Sarah
14:38:14 [jeanne]
topic: First meeting
14:38:24 [jeanne]
Participants <- https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=94845&public=1
14:42:28 [jeanne]
Email Comments list -> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-silver/2016Nov/
14:43:02 [jeanne]
Group email list public-silver-admin@w3.org
14:47:02 [jeanne]
Discussion of email list names and comparison
14:47:36 [jeanne]
... with other task forces.
14:49:27 [jeanne]
AWK: The admin list will be more like the WCAG editor's list
14:50:01 [AWK]
zakim, agenda?
14:50:01 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
14:50:11 [AWK]
agenda+ update on Stakeholder Submissions
14:50:19 [AWK]
agenda+ submission form public announcement
14:50:21 [jeanne]
Jeanne: I want the WCAG WG to be able to post to our regular list.
14:50:29 [AWK]
agenda+ preparing for contacting faculty
14:50:44 [SarahHorton]
scribe: Sarah
14:51:00 [SarahHorton]
zakim, take up item 1
14:51:00 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "update on Stakeholder Submissions" taken up [from AWK]
14:52:59 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: 28 responses so far
14:53:20 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: Would be good to have on agenda for WCAG meeting
14:54:50 [jeanne]
Submission Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7jxkMzK4HbzK0cyyBnkv3cKFJL_ahIwIcbHao7qOZLyDy-w/viewform
14:56:43 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: Need more responses, and more diverse representation
14:57:40 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: Will discuss today in WCAG WG
14:58:23 [SarahHorton]
zakim, take up next
14:58:23 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "submission form public announcement" taken up [from AWK]
15:00:06 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: Current request went to WCAG WG, now need to request input from the public
15:01:39 [jeanne]
Original message that Michael/Judy sent WAI-IG <- https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2016OctDec/0006.html
15:02:36 [jeanne]
"The group will also work on requirements and a first draft for a new major version update (3.0 version) of accessibility guidelines that encompasses the full scopes listed above. Issues that cannot be resolved in time for the mid-2018 publication of WCAG 2.1 are expected to be deferred to later versions of WCAG 2 or to the restructured 3.0 guidelines."
15:03:34 [jeanne]
" The current WCAG charter [6] anticipated this refresh and indicated a plan to combine content, user agents, and authoring tools within a single Working Group (and thus the scope of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines [7], and User Agent Accessibility Guidelines [8]). "
15:06:34 [jeanne]
New SilverTF wiki <- https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Main_Page
15:08:40 [SarahHorton]
action: Jeanne to work on Taskforce wiki
15:08:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-1 - Work on taskforce wiki [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2016-11-22].
15:09:06 [SarahHorton]
action: Sarah to work on public request for stakeholder input
15:09:06 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-2 - Work on public request for stakeholder input [on Sarah Horton - due 2016-11-22].
15:15:43 [SarahHorton]
zakim, take up next
15:15:43 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "preparing for contacting faculty" taken up [from AWK]
15:16:20 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: David Sloan joining next Tuesday to help drafting message to faculty
15:16:50 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: Note that timing is critical, need to time to work with academic calendar
15:17:22 [SarahHorton]
s/Note/Noted
15:19:05 [jeanne]
Project Timeline (early draft) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqbKKSDAsQ9KkuXhxa5di30CmZHpj4npZMoUDKRhSNU/edit?usp=sharing
15:22:26 [SarahHorton]
Jeanne: Next meeting focus on contacting faculty and getting help with research
15:27:19 [SarahHorton]
regrets+ Shawn, Michael, Dave
15:27:55 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:27:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/11/15-silver-minutes.html jeanne
15:28:23 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:28:56 [jeanne]
chair: jeanne
15:37:22 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:37:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/11/15-silver-minutes.html jeanne
15:42:23 [jeanne]
present+ sarah, AWK
15:42:29 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:42:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/11/15-silver-minutes.html jeanne