IRC log of dap on 2016-06-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:53:22 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
13:53:22 [RRSAgent]
logging to
13:53:24 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:53:24 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
13:53:26 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
13:53:26 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot
13:53:27 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device and Sensors Working Group Teleconference
13:53:27 [trackbot]
Date: 02 June 2016
13:53:48 [dom]
13:53:50 [dom]
Chair: Dom
13:53:54 [dom]
Regrets: Frederick
13:56:06 [Andrey_Logvinov]
Andrey_Logvinov has joined #dap
14:02:49 [anssik]
anssik has joined #dap
14:03:53 [dom]
Present+ Dom
14:04:03 [Andrey_Logvinov]
Present+ Andrey_Logvinov
14:04:06 [lknik]
Present+ lknik
14:04:41 [anssik]
Present+ Anssi_Kostiainen
14:06:11 [dom]
RESOLUTION: Minutes from 26 May 2016 are approved,
14:06:12 [dom]
14:08:39 [anssik]
Lin, Wanming
14:10:12 [dom]
ACTION: Anssi to try and get in touch with Firefox battery owner to discuss test case outcome
14:10:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-759 - Try and get in touch with firefox battery owner to discuss test case outcome [on Anssi Kostiainen - due 2016-06-09].
14:12:38 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to bring Vibration to PER
14:12:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-760 - Bring vibration to per [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2016-06-09].
14:17:19 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to work with Frederick & Tobie on wide review of sensor drafts
14:17:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-761 - Work with frederick & tobie on wide review of sensor drafts [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2016-06-09].
14:23:01 [dom]
Topic: Minutes Approval
14:23:08 [dom]
Topic: Battery
14:23:12 [dom]
Topic: Vibration
14:23:16 [dom]
Topic: Sensor
14:23:20 [dom]
Topic: Wake Lock
14:25:49 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:25:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate dom
14:30:47 [lknik]
are we concerned with DeviceOrientation in any way?
14:32:10 [dom]
the current DeviceOrientation API is developed in another WG (the geo WG)
14:32:19 [dom]
but we plan on developing an updated API based on generic sensor
14:32:27 [dom]
so in that sense, we might be concerned
14:38:29 [lknik]
so we are
14:38:34 [lknik]
I got that PDF work
14:39:09 [lknik]
the one mentioned in gh
16:33:02 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dap