IRC log of coga on 2016-03-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:09:58 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #coga
15:09:58 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc
15:10:05 [Lisa_Seeman]
zakim, this will be WAI_CogTF
15:10:05 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, Lisa_Seeman
15:12:37 [Lisa_Seeman]
regrets:E.A. Draffan, Rochford, John , Neil
15:12:56 [Lisa_Seeman]
Chair:Lisa_Seeman
15:13:47 [Lisa_Seeman]
agenda: this
15:13:48 [Lisa_Seeman]
agenda+ review actions, and timelines
15:13:50 [Lisa_Seeman]
agenda+ Tables for roadmap and new actions
15:13:51 [Lisa_Seeman]
agenda+ What have we missed for issues page
15:13:53 [Lisa_Seeman]
agenda+ be done
15:44:22 [chaals]
chaals has joined #coga
15:57:02 [Chaohai_Ding]
Chaohai_Ding has joined #coga
15:57:32 [KurtM]
KurtM has joined #coga
15:57:55 [Chaohai_Ding]
Hi, does anyone know the password for the webex?
15:59:29 [Lisa_Seeman]
(sent in a private chat)
16:01:23 [ddahl]
ddahl has joined #coga
16:01:39 [Rich]
Rich has joined #coga
16:03:04 [kirkwood]
kirkwood has joined #coga
16:03:23 [Lisa_Seeman]
next item
16:03:33 [Lisa_Seeman]
scribe: kirkwood
16:03:39 [Rich]
present+ Rich_Schwerdtfeger
16:05:29 [kirkwood]
JK will attempt to xcribe important points.
16:06:00 [Lisa_Seeman]
next item
16:06:54 [kirkwood]
(bernerd isn't coming) First issue: proof read and edit different issue papers to get out first working draft
16:07:31 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page
16:07:40 [kirkwood]
Lisa made a sample to get issue paper to first working draft on Wiki pre publication checklist.
16:07:52 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/voice-menus.html
16:08:06 [kirkwood]
Lisa asked Michael to comment. And Lisa made a sample VoiceML
16:08:32 [kirkwood]
We have a few volunteered to handle issue paper.
16:09:09 [kirkwood]
John Rochfiled security paper, symbol paper ea was doing. voiceml Lisa has done.
16:09:24 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/
16:10:16 [kirkwood]
We have checklist for each for Michael to get upload working draft.
16:10:17 [Lisa_Seeman]
kurt - online payment
16:14:40 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/track/actions/open
16:15:03 [kirkwood]
John Kirkwood will take 'distraction'
16:16:03 [Lisa_Seeman]
link and buttons issue papers
16:17:05 [kirkwood]
Discussing Rich to review 'personalization'.
16:17:14 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist
16:17:28 [kirkwood]
Rich taking 'Personalization'
16:17:39 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/voice-menus.html
16:19:17 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/links-buttons.html
16:20:02 [kirkwood]
Rich to take above links to format and checklist above. Take "Links and Buttons" to put into working draft format.
16:22:26 [kirkwood]
Most of Issue papers taken care of.
16:22:42 [kirkwood]
Or 'discussed' appropriately.
16:23:07 [kirkwood]
Lisa to add action items
16:23:27 [kirkwood]
At end of call.
16:25:28 [kirkwood]
The actions will show up at link. And will be send via email to Kurt and Debby and John
16:27:00 [kirkwood]
Open action for Debby, a discussion a while back she was going to take update Lisa has done and see how to proceed. Lisa will leave it open.
16:27:46 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Proposal_for_WCAG
16:27:50 [kirkwood]
Will wait for Mike or Neil is on call to take a look at above.
16:28:07 [janina]
present+ Janina
16:28:27 [kirkwood]
Action items being given out.
16:28:27 [trackbot]
Error finding 'items'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/track/users>.
16:29:21 [ddahl]
present+ Debbie_Dahl
16:30:33 [kirkwood]
Web of Things taken by
16:31:16 [Lisa_Seeman]
next item
16:32:02 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://www.w3.org/2016/09/TPAC/
16:32:30 [kirkwood]
Link of dates of TPAC next face to face September 19-23rd in Lisbon
16:33:25 [kirkwood]
Idea is meet at beginning of week and once at end of week as working group
16:35:48 [kirkwood]
Want to meet with working groups in the space of TPAC.
16:38:29 [Lisa_Seeman]
next item
16:38:37 [kirkwood]
Discussed how to coordinate meeting at speaking and making groups aware to come TPAC. Hoping ot have issues paper as working drafts for potential discussion.
16:39:11 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html
16:40:28 [kirkwood]
Discussed table 7
16:40:54 [kirkwood]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html
16:42:24 [Lisa_Seeman]
q?
16:46:17 [kirkwood]
Discussing expand button in table to make managable.
16:47:29 [ddahl]
q+ to ask about "implicit information"
16:49:20 [kirkwood]
Need to talk about user needs into roadmap. Debby asked about 'who wants less implicit information' in personalization to make clear
16:49:49 [kirkwood]
Lisa asked if it's an improvement to have expand button or links
16:49:49 [ddahl]
maybe say "who wants information to be more explicit"
16:51:52 [kirkwood]
Lisa sking of roamp is now readable?
16:52:05 [Lisa_Seeman]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html
16:52:26 [kirkwood]
asking if 'roadmap is readable'
17:02:25 [ddahl]
ddahl has left #coga
17:03:13 [Rich]
Rich has left #coga
17:03:35 [kirkwood]
Discussion if techniques should be placed into table. Concerned about wether people will understand the concepts. Should link put into issue paper, potentially summarize it. Or an example. Ask [person] and Janina to look at table after CSun.
17:04:36 [kirkwood]
Action items to be added by Lisa [sorry ;)]
17:04:37 [trackbot]
Error finding 'items'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/track/users>.
17:07:05 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: John kirckwood to do the proofing of the distractions issue paper . The issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/distractions.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:07:06 [trackbot]
'John' is an ambiguous username. Please try a different identifier, such as family name or username (e.g., jfoliot, jkirkwoo, JohnRochford).
17:07:27 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: jkirkwoo to do the proofing of the distractions issue paper . The issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/distractions.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:07:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-158 - Do the proofing of the distractions issue paper . the issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/distractions.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/wai/pf/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/pre-publication_checklist. [on John Kirkwood - due 2016-03-28].
17:08:29 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: rich to do the proofing of the sematics issue paper . The issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/links-buttons.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:08:29 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-159 - Do the proofing of the sematics issue paper . the issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/links-buttons.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/wai/pf/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/pre-publication_checklist. [on Richard Schwerdtfeger - due 2016-03-28].
17:09:08 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: Bernard to do the proofing of the online safefty issue paper . The issue paper is todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:09:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-160 - Do the proofing of the online safefty issue paper . the issue paper is todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/wai/pf/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/pre-publication_checklist. [on Renaldo Bernard - due 2016-03-28].
17:09:29 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: Jrochford to do the proofing of the security issue paper . The issue paper is todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:09:29 [trackbot]
Error finding 'Jrochford'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/track/users>.
17:09:53 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: John_Rochfordto do the proofing of the security issue paper . The issue paper is todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:09:53 [trackbot]
Error finding 'John_Rochfordto'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/track/users>.
17:11:12 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: Katei to do the proofing of the roadmap paper at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/. The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:11:12 [trackbot]
Error finding 'Katei'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/track/users>.
17:11:39 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: Katie to do the proofing of the roadmap paper at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/. The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:11:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-161 - Do the proofing of the roadmap paper at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/. the list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/wai/pf/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/pre-publication_checklist. [on Katie Haritos-Shea - due 2016-03-28].
17:12:19 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: EA to do the proofing of the symbols https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/symbols-non-verbal.html paper . The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:12:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-162 - Do the proofing of the symbols https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/symbols-non-verbal.html paper . the list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/wai/pf/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/pre-publication_checklist. [on E.A. Draffan - due 2016-03-28].
17:13:03 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: kurt to do the proofing of thepayments at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/payments.html . The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:13:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-163 - Do the proofing of thepayments at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/payments.html . the list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/wai/pf/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/pre-publication_checklist. [on Kurt Mattes - due 2016-03-28].
17:13:54 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: Janina to do the proofing of the web of things at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/wot.html. The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist.
17:13:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-164 - Do the proofing of the web of things at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/wot.html. the list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/wai/pf/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/pre-publication_checklist. [on Janina Sajka - due 2016-03-28].
17:14:54 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: Janina to look at table 7 at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html and decide if you like the format (ping me if you have any questions
17:14:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-165 - Look at table 7 at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html and decide if you like the format (ping me if you have any questions [on Janina Sajka - due 2016-03-28].
17:15:02 [Lisa_Seeman]
action: Rich to look at table 7 at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html and decide if you like the format (ping me if you have any questions
17:15:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-166 - Look at table 7 at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html and decide if you like the format (ping me if you have any questions [on Richard Schwerdtfeger - due 2016-03-28].
17:15:29 [Lisa_Seeman]
rrsagent, make logs public
17:15:42 [Lisa_Seeman]
rrsagent, create minutes
17:15:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-minutes.html Lisa_Seeman
17:16:36 [Lisa_Seeman]
zakim, please part
17:16:36 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees have been Rich_Schwerdtfeger, Janina, Debbie_Dahl
17:16:36 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #coga
17:16:49 [kirkwood]
The minutes are available here: http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-minutes.html
17:16:55 [Lisa_Seeman]
rrsagent, please part
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
I see 13 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-actions.rdf :
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: John kirckwood to do the proofing of the distractions issue paper . The issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/distractions.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [1]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-07-05
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jkirkwoo to do the proofing of the distractions issue paper . The issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/distractions.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [2]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-07-27
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: rich to do the proofing of the sematics issue paper . The issue paper is at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/links-buttons.html, and the todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [3]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-08-29
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Bernard to do the proofing of the online safefty issue paper . The issue paper is todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [4]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-09-08
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jrochford to do the proofing of the security issue paper . The issue paper is todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [5]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-09-29
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: John_Rochfordto do the proofing of the security issue paper . The issue paper is todo list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [6]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-09-53
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Katei to do the proofing of the roadmap paper at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/. The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [7]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-11-12
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Katie to do the proofing of the roadmap paper at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/. The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [8]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-11-39
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EA to do the proofing of the symbols https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/symbols-non-verbal.html paper . The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [9]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-12-19
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: kurt to do the proofing of thepayments at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/payments.html . The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [10]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-13-03
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Janina to do the proofing of the web of things at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/wot.html. The list on what needs to happen is https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Pre-publication_checklist. [11]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-13-54
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Janina to look at table 7 at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html and decide if you like the format (ping me if you have any questions [12]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-14-54
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Rich to look at table 7 at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html and decide if you like the format (ping me if you have any questions [13]
17:16:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/03/21-coga-irc#T17-15-02