Date and Time
Details of the venue and wider event are on the OGC's Web site
See also the list of people who are Attending Barcelona F2F
All times are local, see these times in your time zone.
- 9.00 am Start, Welcome from the Chairs, Introductions, Introduce Use Case Editors, plan scribe rota
- 9:15 Organise Use Cases into Deliverable Groups, Split into Deliverable-Focused Subgroups
- 9:45 In Deliverable subgroups, for each use case in that group,
- Consider scope and extract AT LEAST ONE requirement per use case
- 1:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 2:30 Return to Work
- 4:00 Sumarise requirements and conclusions
- 4:30 5 Minute Lightning Talks on named best practice technologies
- (for information for participants, not for decision making at the f2f)
- GeoSPARQL: Matt Perry (remotely via GoToMeeting)
- NeoGeo: Andreas Harth (slides)
- ISA Core Location vocabulary (LOCN) (slides): Andrea & Frans (they co-chair the LOCADD CG, who is responsible for the LOCN voc)
- GeoJSON: Simon Cox (or someone he finds, remotely - is this time doable?)
- GeoJSON-LD: Josh Lieberman
- stSPARQL and stRDF: Kostis Kyzirakos File:Kyzirakos-stRDF-stSPARQL.pdf
- TopoJSON: ND
- OWL-Time, Time-plus: Jeremy Tandy (see also the relevant bibliographic references)
- 5:30 Close
- 6:30 Dinner (1881 Restaurant, must be booked and paid for via OGC TC meeting website)
Minutes from deliverable groups
We'll use GoTo Meeting for audio and video. There are separate details for the morning and afternoon sessions.
The GoToMeeting bridge will be available 30 mins before the scheduled start time of each session so that you have time to get set up.
- Morning: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/353923093
- UPDATED URL Afternoon: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/682717181
However, for scribing (minute taking), resolution recording etc. we'll use the usual IRC channel: #sdw on irc.w3.org on port 6667
For GoTo Meeting use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone to the number to suit you:
AT: +43 (0) 7 2088 1403 BE: +32 (0) 28 08 4294 CA: +1 (647) 497-9351 CH: +41 (0) 435 0167 09 DK: +45 (0) 69 91 88 64 ES: +34 955 32 0845 FI: +358 (0) 942 41 5780 IE: +353 (0) 14 845 978 IT: +39 0 553 98 95 67 NL: +31 (0) 208 080 381 NO: +47 21 03 58 98 NZ: +64 (0) 9 909 7888 US: +1 (619) 550-0006 AU: +61 2 9087 3605 FR: +33 (0) 170 950 592 GB: +44 (0) 330 221 0086 DE: +49 (0) 692 5736 7326 SE: +46 (0) 853 527 836
Access Code: 353-923-093 Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.
Tuesday Evening meetup
Those wishing to meet for dinner on Tuesday night, prior to the SDWWG F2F, are invited to come to "La Piazzenza", Avda Gaudi 27-29 Barcelona. Phone: 93 436 38 17. The restaurant should be easy to find, right on the corner of Av de Gaudi and Carrer de Lepant, which is straight down the hill from Confortel Belart. It is straight along the Carrer del Rosello from Ayre Rosello. From Hotel St Pau or the meeting location, just head directly south along the diagonal Av de Gaudi from the southern corner of the Hospital campus at Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret. Look for the red external signage and a lot of outside tables.
Say 7:30 pm or whenever you get there.