ACTION-326: Reorder terms in the spec section according to his email and the changes proposed in the meeting, i.e. observation, actuation, sampling, foi etc. in 10 hours from this call

Reorder terms in the spec section according to his email and the changes proposed in the meeting, i.e. observation, actuation, sampling, foi etc. in 10 hours from this call

State:
closed
Person:
Maxime Lefran├žois
Due on:
April 19, 2017
Created on:
April 18, 2017
Related emails:
  1. RE: ACTION-326, was: Specification modularization of the SOSA/SSN terms (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2017-04-21)
  2. Re: ACTION-326, was: Specification modularization of the SOSA/SSN terms (from rgarcia@fi.upm.es on 2017-04-21)
  3. RE: ACTION-326, was: Specification modularization of the SOSA/SSN terms (from Simon.Cox@csiro.au on 2017-04-21)
  4. Re: ACTION-326, was: Specification modularization of the SOSA/SSN terms (from janowicz@ucsb.edu on 2017-04-19)
  5. ACTION-326, was: Specification modularization of the SOSA/SSN terms (from maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr on 2017-04-19)
  6. [Minutes SSN] Call 2017-04-18 (from fd@w3.org on 2017-04-19)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: 326.html,v 1.1 2018/10/09 10:07:22 carine Exp $