IRC log of social on 2015-06-30

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:01:37 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #social
17:01:37 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2015/06/30-social-irc
17:01:39 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:01:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #social
17:01:41 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SOCL
17:01:41 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_SOCWG()1:00PM scheduled to start now
17:01:42 [trackbot]
Meeting: Social Web Working Group Teleconference
17:01:42 [trackbot]
Date: 30 June 2015
17:01:43 [cwebber2]
presentbot? :)
17:01:45 [aaronpk]
present+ aaronpk
17:01:46 [sandro]
present+ sandro
17:01:48 [jasnell]
parent+ jasnell
17:01:51 [elf-pavlik]
https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExBestPractices#Attendance
17:01:54 [jasnell]
present+ jasnell
17:01:54 [cwebber2]
present+ cwebber2
17:01:54 [eprodrom]
?
17:01:58 [Arnaud]
present+ Arnaud
17:02:10 [eprodrom]
They're kind of charming
17:02:12 [aaronpk]
ah it's RRSAgent
17:02:15 [Arnaud]
yes, you have to do it after rrsagent joined
17:02:15 [wseltzer]
present+ csarven, elf-pavlik, ben_thatmustbeme, eprodrom, tantek
17:02:20 [csarven]
present+ csarven
17:03:04 [tantek]
zakim?
17:03:08 [tantek]
zakim, who is here?
17:03:08 [Zakim]
T&S_SOCWG()1:00PM has not yet started, tantek
17:03:10 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Arnaud, bblfish, eprodrom, tantek, csarven, jasnell, melvster, jaywink, KevinMarks, elf-pavlik, wilkie, Loqi, cwebber2, slvrbckt, sandro, trackbot, kylewm,
17:03:10 [Zakim]
... raucao, ben_thatmustbeme, tsyesika, aaronpk, dwhly, JakeHart, bigbluehat, ElijahLynn, tessierashpool_, mattl, oshepherd, tommorris_, bret, rhiaro, wseltzer
17:03:23 [tantek]
trackbot, start meeting
17:03:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:03:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SOCL
17:03:27 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_SOCWG()1:00PM scheduled to start 3 minutes ago
17:03:28 [trackbot]
Meeting: Social Web Working Group Teleconference
17:03:28 [trackbot]
Date: 30 June 2015
17:03:34 [bigbluehat]
present+ bigbluehat
17:03:38 [tantek]
Zakim, who is here?
17:03:38 [Zakim]
T&S_SOCWG()1:00PM has not yet started, tantek
17:03:38 [wseltzer]
present+ wseltzer
17:03:40 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Arnaud, bblfish, eprodrom, tantek, csarven, jasnell, melvster, jaywink, KevinMarks, elf-pavlik, wilkie, Loqi, cwebber2, slvrbckt, sandro, trackbot, kylewm,
17:03:40 [Zakim]
... raucao, ben_thatmustbeme, tsyesika, aaronpk, dwhly, JakeHart, bigbluehat, ElijahLynn, tessierashpool_, mattl, oshepherd, tommorris_, bret, rhiaro, wseltzer
17:04:09 [Arnaud]
zakim, won't do much more than manage the queue I think
17:04:09 [Zakim]
I don't understand you, Arnaud
17:04:18 [aaronpk]
poor Zakim
17:04:20 [ben_thatmustbeme]
what is left that we use from Zakim?
17:04:24 [aaronpk]
just q+
17:04:26 [tantek]
q?
17:04:45 [tantek]
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-30
17:05:04 [elf-pavlik]
i can scribe
17:05:11 [tantek]
scribe: elf-pavlik
17:05:20 [ben_thatmustbeme]
scribeNick: elf-pavlik
17:05:30 [elf-pavlik]
agenda: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-30
17:05:37 [tantek]
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-23-minutes
17:05:55 [elf-pavlik]
topic: Approval of Minutes of 16 June 2015
17:06:04 [cwebber2]
rhiaro++
17:06:06 [Loqi]
rhiaro has 109 karma
17:06:08 [tantek]
rhiaro++ for helping convert the minutes to the wiki
17:06:09 [cwebber2]
(for putting up minutes)
17:06:10 [Loqi]
rhiaro has 110 karma
17:06:21 [eprodrom]
+1
17:06:23 [elf-pavlik]
s/16 June 2015/23 June 2015/
17:06:27 [ben_thatmustbeme]
+1
17:06:46 [tantek]
topic: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-30#Charter_License_Update
17:07:12 [elf-pavlik]
we decided to use new W3C license for all the work from this group
17:07:29 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: sandro have accepted this action item and will take it through W3C process
17:07:39 [cwebber2]
sandro++
17:07:43 [Loqi]
sandro has 19 karma
17:07:56 [elf-pavlik]
... sandro do you have any rough estimates how long it will take?
17:08:08 [elf-pavlik]
sandro: it should take 2-3 to take it to AC
17:08:23 [elf-pavlik]
... feel free to remind me next week
17:08:36 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: any questions on this point?
17:08:47 [tantek]
Topic: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-30#Activity_Streams_2
17:09:00 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: we have two drafts prepared for publication
17:09:04 [jasnell]
q+
17:09:19 [elf-pavlik]
... thank you jasnell for preparing them! also ben_thatmustbeme thanks for PR with microformats examples
17:09:23 [tantek]
ack jasnell
17:09:44 [ben_thatmustbeme]
i have more MF2 updates to do
17:09:51 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: eprodrom posted number of PRs with grammar and spelling corrections which will get included
17:09:53 [ben_thatmustbeme]
but won't be ready for a little while
17:09:59 [KevinMarks]
present+
17:10:03 [Loqi]
Tantekelik made 1 edit to [[Socialwg/2015-06-30]] https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?diff=84899&oldid=84870
17:10:08 [ben_thatmustbeme]
present+
17:10:29 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: you have purely editorial updates which you have included and which people might not read since they arrived this morning
17:10:42 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: correct
17:11:02 [eprodrom]
q+
17:11:27 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: ben_thatmustbeme do you have batch of updates to examples ready?
17:11:32 [elf-pavlik]
ben_thatmustbeme: not for today
17:11:42 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: what precent have you gotten through ben_thatmustbeme?
17:12:02 [elf-pavlik]
ben_thatmustbeme: i belive over half, most from core spec but vocab spec has a lot of examples as well
17:12:04 [tantek]
ack eprodrom
17:12:18 [jasnell]
my proposal then would be to publish as is currently and push the next round of mf example updates to the next WD
17:12:45 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom, i've done a number of editorial PRs and have more through out rest of the day, i'll leave it to jasnell to decide which he wants to include before publishing new working drafts
17:13:01 [elf-pavlik]
... i don't think anything that should hold publishing new WDs
17:13:14 [jasnell]
eprodrom++
17:13:17 [Loqi]
eprodrom has 17 karma
17:14:23 [tantek]
PROPOSAL: Publish AS2 and AS2 vocab drafts as is currently with a few more purely editorial edits from eprodrom today, and push next round of mf examples updates to the next WD.
17:14:29 [elf-pavlik]
+1
17:14:33 [jasnell]
+1
17:14:33 [tantek]
+1
17:14:34 [cwebber2]
+1
17:14:35 [aaronpk]
+1
17:14:36 [sandro]
+1
17:14:39 [ben_thatmustbeme]
+1
17:14:44 [eprodrom]
+1
17:14:49 [tsyesika]
+1
17:15:38 [tantek]
RESOLVED: Publish AS2 and AS2 vocab drafts as is currently with a few more purely editorial edits from eprodrom today, and push next round of mf examples updates to the next WD. jasnell to prepare documents and submit to pub process by tomorrow.
17:15:38 [Arnaud]
q+
17:15:43 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell++
17:15:46 [Loqi]
jasnell has 22 karma
17:15:49 [tantek]
ack Arnaud
17:16:25 [eprodrom]
q+
17:16:28 [elf-pavlik]
Arnaud: i have question with regard to next step, jasnell do you have a sense what it will take to go from current drafts to Candidate Recomendation (CR)
17:16:32 [tantek]
q?
17:17:22 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: we need aditinal review on extended vocabulary e.g. possibly adding *Organization* back as Actor type also an *insturment* proeprty
17:17:42 [tantek]
q?
17:17:47 [elf-pavlik]
... examples review as ben_thatmustbeme is doing
17:17:56 [elf-pavlik]
... editorial review as eprodrom is doing
17:18:04 [tantek]
ack eprodrom
17:18:07 [elf-pavlik]
Arnaud: it answers my question
17:19:05 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom: i see it very likely that Social API which we will come up with will use in some ways AS2.0, i'm not sure if we should go to CR unless we have better idea how Social API will look like
17:19:14 [tantek]
+1 to eprodrom's point.
17:19:21 [tantek]
q?
17:19:36 [elf-pavlik]
... we may see some aditional needs as we get further with specs of Social API
17:19:44 [rhiaro]
+1 to eprodrom
17:20:03 [eprodrom]
Agree
17:20:07 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: the impact Social API may have the most would be the vocabulary
17:20:26 [elf-pavlik]
... we could push core to CR and hold on with vocab for little longer
17:20:36 [Arnaud]
q+
17:20:47 [tantek]
ack Arnaud
17:20:51 [elf-pavlik]
... i would rather not wait for to long
17:21:15 [elf-pavlik]
Arnaud: from process point of view, we have 3 requirement - 1. resoved all the issue 2. test suite 3. broad review
17:21:38 [sandro]
q+
17:22:00 [elf-pavlik]
... we should aim at closing all the issues, working on test suite and get broad review while we work on Social API
17:22:18 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: Arnaud is correct about the CR requirements from process perspective
17:22:48 [elf-pavlik]
... eprodrom can you open issue on AS2.0 which would address need to making it 'make sense' from Social API point of view
17:23:10 [elf-pavlik]
Arnaud: i worry that we define this issue very vague, how can we tell: we're done with it - resolved
17:23:10 [sandro]
"Does AS2 Need to be different to support the API?"
17:23:20 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: how about defining exit conditions for that issue
17:23:31 [tantek]
ack sandro
17:23:36 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom: even having FWPD could work as exit condition
17:24:00 [elf-pavlik]
sandro: "what changes does the spec need to support the API"
17:24:03 [Arnaud]
do we know which way the dependency is?
17:24:13 [tantek]
Arnaud, it's bidirectional
17:24:13 [elf-pavlik]
... regarding broad review, do we need it in terms of Social API ?
17:24:19 [Arnaud]
is the protocol depending on AS or the other way around?
17:24:34 [elf-pavlik]
sandro, I didn't pay attention to AS2.0 since I didn't see it useful for any use cases we work with
17:25:00 [elf-pavlik]
sandro: but after meeting in Paris I realized that AS2.0 can come useful as integral part of Social API
17:25:08 [Arnaud]
are you saying they both are going to be a normative ref to the other?
17:25:13 [elf-pavlik]
... and we shouldn't go to CR without answering this answer
17:25:27 [sandro]
No, I think it'll be a clean stack, Arnaud
17:25:31 [Arnaud]
if that's the case, they will need to move on the REC track in sync
17:25:54 [Arnaud]
so it's not bidirectional
17:25:58 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: as a chair I would like to propose to publish a montly heartbeat for AS2.0 documents
17:26:13 [elf-pavlik]
... hopefully it will help somehow with getting more broad review (required for exiting CR)
17:26:26 [elf-pavlik]
sandro: why monthly? what motivates such interval?
17:26:26 [cwebber2]
+1 for heartbeat
17:26:45 [cwebber2]
(-1 for heartbleed??)
17:26:48 [sandro]
Arnaud, right, I expect *if* AS2 is designed properly, the API can just use it. But until we design the API, we wont know.
17:26:58 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: with number of significant edits happening in last months, I see it useful to publish new drafts once a month
17:27:51 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: usually we haven't made major changes every month, if some requements come from Social API, most likely they will relate to vocabulary no so much to core
17:28:02 [elf-pavlik]
... i don't see why montly cycle would be benefitial for us
17:28:15 [tantek]
q?
17:28:21 [Arnaud]
I suggest we may ask ourselves the question of whether to publish every month
17:28:22 [elf-pavlik]
... definitely something shorter than 5-6 months but 1 month not really needed
17:28:27 [Arnaud]
but not to commit to publishing
17:28:46 [jasnell]
Arnaud: +1
17:28:47 [tantek]
Topic: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-30#Social_API
17:28:53 [eprodrom]
q+
17:29:00 [tantek]
in particular, review of http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/protocol/wd/
17:29:06 [tantek]
added by eprodrom
17:29:41 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom: last week we've heard about work from Web Annotations WG, including publishing FPWD
17:29:54 [elf-pavlik]
... draft bases on LDP and uses some of its constraints
17:30:34 [elf-pavlik]
... earlier we looked at aligning our work on Social API with Annotations WG
17:30:45 [cwebber2]
I read it
17:30:51 [KevinMarks]
reading it now
17:30:52 [csarven]
has very briefly
17:30:52 [cwebber2]
o/
17:30:55 [elf-pavlik]
... i have taken a look at this working draft, have anone else did?
17:31:02 [csarven]
Moreso on the data model
17:31:08 [cwebber2]
but I don't know LDP super well
17:31:17 [cwebber2]
or solid :)
17:31:19 [jasnell]
I've read it. Also had a good chat with Doug after the call last week
17:32:05 [jasnell]
regarding positioning of AS2, annotations and the WG. I may be helping with authoring a Note that describes how AS2 and Annotations fit together.
17:32:19 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom: ... explaining his understanding of Web Annotaions ...
17:32:36 [elf-pavlik]
... a lot of this workflow fits with what we talked about in context of social interactions
17:32:54 [cwebber2]
eprodrom, was there following stuff on there? I didn't see that
17:33:11 [elf-pavlik]
... annotations draft doesn't specify workflow for updating annotations etc.
17:33:36 [elf-pavlik]
... same for following, reporting annotations back to original publisher etc.
17:33:37 [csarven]
CRUDish
17:34:01 [elf-pavlik]
... if seems like very low level protocol which doesn't deal with high level stuff, feels in some ways similar to SoLiD proposal
17:34:35 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: chairs note - mentioned draft says W3C Editor's Draft 18 June 2014 http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/protocol/wd/
17:34:45 [jasnell]
the date is confirmed to be a typo
17:34:50 [jasnell]
confirmed that with doug last week
17:34:50 [elf-pavlik]
... not public Working Draft but only Editor's draft!
17:34:52 [bigbluehat]
it's about to be published. It's been approved by the WG last Wednesday
17:34:59 [cwebber2]
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/commit/73934ad6b4c6d1ce9b69f7b08d5a6719859402e5
17:35:17 [cwebber2]
date has been being updated lately
17:35:19 [cwebber2]
in the git repo
17:35:29 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom: date is a typo, Doug pointed it out last time
17:35:35 [csarven]
+1
17:35:49 [csarven]
+1 to trackin git
17:35:52 [tantek]
q?
17:35:55 [tantek]
ack eprodrom
17:35:58 [tantek]
q?
17:36:01 [elf-pavlik]
... my question 1. does group wants to track this document?
17:36:21 [cwebber2]
it's interesting to me, I'm not sure what we would do with tracking it
17:36:44 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: as chair i want to point out, there seams to be a lot of overlap in scope between this group and Web Annotations WG
17:36:55 [jasnell]
q+
17:37:07 [eprodrom]
Great diagram on http://www.w3.org/annotation/
17:37:17 [elf-pavlik]
... many annotations resemple interactions in activity streams model, replies comments etc.
17:37:20 [tantek]
q?
17:37:22 [tantek]
ack jasnell
17:37:22 [bigbluehat]
"CfC: publish FPWD of Web Annotation Protocol; concluded with support" - https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Jun/0293.html
17:37:30 [cwebber2]
+q
17:37:32 [KevinMarks]
it makes more sense with http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/ as well
17:37:48 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: after call last week with Doug we had good conversation about this overlap
17:38:12 [elf-pavlik]
... we came up with a plan to make a note on describing this overlap and what we could work on together
17:39:36 [KevinMarks]
the WAA diagram is good, not sue hwo it relates to that container spec as that is about a silo
17:39:38 [tantek]
PROPOSAL: Jasnell and shepazu co-edit a joint working group NOTE between Annotations WG and Social Web WG describing the overlap & relationship between AS2 and Web Annotation Protocol drafts.
17:40:10 [ben_thatmustbeme]
should we wait until they reach FPWD?
17:40:33 [KevinMarks]
the API does not show how to notify of an external annotation
17:40:35 [elf-pavlik]
+1
17:40:43 [jasnell]
+1
17:40:46 [melvster]
+1
17:40:47 [tantek]
+1
17:40:48 [ben_thatmustbeme]
+1
17:40:48 [sandro]
+1
17:40:51 [cwebber2]
+1 but
17:40:56 [cwebber2]
I do have a comment / question
17:41:03 [eprodrom]
-1
17:41:14 [tantek]
ack cwebber2
17:41:40 [csarven]
*notes*
17:41:55 [KevinMarks]
q+
17:42:02 [tantek]
ack cwebber
17:42:08 [eprodrom]
q+
17:42:17 [tantek]
ack eprodrom
17:42:21 [cwebber2]
elf-pavlik, sure
17:42:25 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: can you elaborate your -1
17:42:34 [eprodrom]
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/
17:42:35 [csarven]
Makes more sense with SoLiD, no?
17:42:52 [cwebber2]
cwebber2: I see similarities and it's interesting but I'm not sure how this extends to the full social API, would be good to map to user stories
17:43:08 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom: i feel like AS2.0 and Web Annotation model are more equivalent and better to dicsuss them rather than possibly paralell Social API and Web Annotations protocol
17:43:47 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: in the note we will focus on relation between data model and fundamental use cases
17:43:48 [cwebber2]
elf-pavlik: no prob
17:43:51 [cwebber2]
oops
17:43:54 [tantek]
q?
17:43:57 [cwebber2]
dang colon vs comma
17:44:05 [elf-pavlik]
s/elf-pavlik: no prob//
17:44:09 [elf-pavlik]
s/oops//
17:44:13 [cwebber2]
:)
17:44:20 [KevinMarks]
franjkly, http://www.w3.org/annotation/diagrams/annotation-architecture.svg is much better than either the data model or API doc
17:44:44 [eprodrom]
+1
17:45:14 [cwebber2]
ben_thatmustbeme, good to know, though I seem to get consistent flak for making that mistake so :)
17:46:16 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: focus on compatibility of AS2.0 model and Web Annotations model
17:46:46 [elf-pavlik]
tantek: do you want to clarify the proposal? i think we need clarification from you for the end scope
17:47:10 [elf-pavlik]
jasnell: note will focus on relation of AS2.0 and work of Web Annotations WG
17:47:29 [eprodrom]
I can do it
17:47:35 [eprodrom]
scribenick: eprodrom
17:47:42 [eprodrom]
scribe: eprodrom
17:47:49 [tantek]
PROPOSAL: Jasnell and shepazu co-edit a joint working group NOTE between Annotations WG and Social Web WG describing the overlap & relationship between AS2 and both Web Annotation Data Model and what they're trying to accomplish with Web Annotation Protocol.
17:48:22 [jasnell]
+1
17:48:25 [eprodrom]
+1
17:48:33 [ben_thatmustbeme]
before that, why don't you clear the q
17:48:48 [tantek]
q?
17:48:49 [tantek]
q?
17:48:50 [tantek]
ack KevinMarks
17:49:08 [eprodrom]
KevinMarks: It's doesn't seem to conform to the architecture that we all liked
17:49:34 [eprodrom]
KevinMarks: Only shows ways to post annotations onto a particular site, while the architecture shows doing it across multiple sites
17:49:41 [eprodrom]
KevinMarks: All the examples are on the same domain
17:49:54 [eprodrom]
KevinMarks: Which for us, we're looking at interactions across multiple sites
17:50:17 [eprodrom]
KevinMarks: So, that's an important issue to discuss with Annotations WG
17:50:29 [eprodrom]
tantek: Is that a blocking issue for this note?
17:50:50 [eprodrom]
KevinMarks: It's something worth review. It's fairly key to our model of how we think about this.
17:51:16 [eprodrom]
tantek: In our microformats examples we try to use different domains.
17:51:30 [eprodrom]
tantek: this sounds like something we need to discuss in this note.
17:51:40 [eprodrom]
KevinMarks: Will write a note to put up and point to.
17:51:45 [tantek]
+1
17:52:01 [ben_thatmustbeme]
+1
17:52:03 [cwebber2]
+1
17:52:16 [KevinMarks]
+1
17:52:24 [eprodrom]
+1
17:52:30 [tantek]
RESOLVED: Jasnell and shepazu co-edit a joint working group NOTE between Annotations WG and Social Web WG describing the overlap & relationship between AS2 and both Web Annotation Data Model and what they're trying to accomplish with Web Annotation Protocol.
17:53:07 [Loqi]
aww, cheer up
17:53:15 [eprodrom]
elf-pavlik, will do
17:53:18 [tantek]
topic: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-30#Tracking_of_Actions_and_Issues
17:53:21 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom++
17:53:24 [Loqi]
eprodrom has 18 karma
17:53:33 [tantek]
no raised: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/raised
17:53:39 [eprodrom]
tantek: In our chairs discussion, we decided to move handling of issues and actions to the end of the meeting.
17:53:44 [tantek]
no pending either: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/pendingreview
17:53:44 [eprodrom]
tantek: No raised issues
17:53:49 [eprodrom]
tantek: no pending issues.
17:53:57 [jasnell]
there are four change proposals in github
17:54:08 [eprodrom]
tantek: There are no pending action items.
17:54:14 [tantek]
no pending actions either: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/pendingreview
17:54:30 [jasnell]
q+
17:54:34 [cwebber2]
nope
17:54:35 [eprodrom]
tantek: any reports on actions and issues that the group should know about?
17:54:36 [tantek]
ack jasnell
17:54:54 [eprodrom]
jasnell: Looking at Github issue tracker, there are 9 open issues
17:55:11 [jasnell]
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/134
17:55:16 [jasnell]
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/133
17:55:21 [jasnell]
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/131
17:55:26 [jasnell]
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/86
17:55:40 [cwebber2]
I have to go, sorry
17:55:50 [cwebber2]
will follow the logs when I get back
17:56:20 [tantek]
ACTION everyone review https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/134 and /133 and /131 and /86 (in any order, independent of each other) by next week for in-call discussion.
17:56:20 [trackbot]
Error finding 'everyone'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/Social/track/users>.
17:56:42 [eprodrom]
tantek: any outstanding business?
17:56:43 [eprodrom]
q+
17:56:49 [tantek]
ack eprodrom
17:56:55 [eprodrom]
unmuting 1s
17:57:45 [tantek]
note, next week's telcon will be on schedule, Tuesday July 7th, and Arnaud will be chairing
17:57:55 [ben_thatmustbeme]
rhiaro is not on the call
17:57:56 [eprodrom]
eprodrom: Upcoming milestones in Social API brainstorming?
17:57:59 [aaronpk]
q+
17:58:05 [tantek]
ack Arnaud
17:58:07 [tantek]
ack aaronpk
17:58:24 [elf-pavlik]
sandro, i mentioned you originally in issue 134, i thought you may have some feedback on "@vocab": "_:" hackhttps://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/134
17:58:33 [eprodrom]
aaronpk: Can't speak for Amy and Tsyesika, have had other priorities in last couple of weeks, will have time in next couple of weeks
17:58:38 [eprodrom]
aaronpk++
17:58:41 [Loqi]
aaronpk has 866 karma
17:59:00 [rhiaro]
What aaronpk said!
17:59:10 [tantek]
https://indiewebcamp.com/2015
17:59:15 [eprodrom]
tantek: Indiewebcamp 2015 event happening July 12 in Brighton, Portland, and possibly NYC
17:59:27 [rhiaro]
26-7 in Edinburgh :)
17:59:27 [eprodrom]
tantek: Open to anyone who has or wants to have their own site
17:59:45 [eprodrom]
tantek: Signup links are on shared URL
17:59:54 [eprodrom]
Cool!
18:00:03 [eprodrom]
tantek: Ending the call
18:00:32 [eprodrom]
elf-pavlik, will you edit the minutes?
18:00:43 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom, yes!
18:00:48 [tantek]
elf-pavlik++ for minuting
18:00:51 [Loqi]
elf-pavlik has 29 karma
18:01:09 [tantek]
eprodrom++ for minuting when elf-pavlik's phone connection dropped!
18:01:12 [Loqi]
eprodrom has 19 karma
18:01:15 [elf-pavlik]
eprodrom++
18:01:18 [Loqi]
eprodrom has 20 karma
18:01:27 [tantek]
trackbot, end meeting
18:01:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
18:01:27 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
18:01:35 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
18:01:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2015/06/30-social-minutes.html trackbot
18:01:36 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
18:01:36 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items
18:01:36 [tantek]
Zakim, this is SOCL
18:01:36 [Zakim]
tantek, I see T&S_SOCWG()1:00PM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be SOCL".