From RDF Data Shapes Working Group
Wednesday at 8:00am US Eastern time for 120 minutes
Please check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=2017-02-01T05:00:00&p1=224&p2=43&p3=48&p4=47 WebEx (for audio): https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f433ba94951cf59f6da984c15500e5e To join by phone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code/Meeting number: 646 464 360 IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 (irc link, W3C web irc link) To start meeting (ignore errors related to Zakim not knowing what teleconf this is): trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Irene Polikoff
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
- PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 25 Jan 2017 Telecon: https://www.w3.org/2017/01/25-shapes-minutes.html
- Wednesday 2017.02.08
Disposal of Raised Issues
- ISSUE-220: defining shapes in a shapes graph
- ISSUE-221: Simplify the class hierarchy of shapes
- ISSUE-222: Response to "On pre-binding"
PROPOSAL: Publish current working draft as (final) public working draft.