Wednesday at 8:00am US Eastern time for 120 minutes
Please check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=2016-11-23T05:00:00&p1=224&p2=43&p3=48&p4=47 WebEx (for audio): https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f433ba94951cf59f6da984c15500e5e To join by phone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code/Meeting number: 646 464 360 IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 (irc link, W3C web irc link) To start meeting (ignore errors related to Zakim not knowing what teleconf this is): trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud
- Scribe: Harold Solbrig, or first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 16 Nov 2016 Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2016/11/16-shapes-minutes.html
- Wednesday 2016.11.30
Approval of last edits
Disposal of Raised Issues
PROPOSED: Open ISSUE-197, ISSUE-198, ISSUE-201, ISSUE-202, ISSUE-203, ISSUE-204, ISSUE-205, ISSUE-207, ISSUE-208, ISSUE-209, ISSUE-210, ISSUE-211, ISSUE-212, ISSUE-213
- ISSUE-197: "Defined" and "declared" used in multiple ways, and not defined
- ISSUE-198: rdf:langString not included in datatypes
- ISSUE-201: how does node target specify targets for a shape?
- ISSUE-202: Suggestion to remove pre-binding from core
- ISSUE-203: Constraint component is an IRI
- ISSUE-204: Fourth node is unclear
- ISSUE-205: Section 1.4 - graph is the result of validation
- ISSUE-207: Parameter descriptions for constraint components
- ISSUE-208: $this in aggregations
- ISSUE-209: What is a shape
- ISSUE-210: value types and expected types
- ISSUE-211: Eliminate property constraints
- ISSUE-212: Property constraints and focus node constraints
- ISSUE-213: Finding shapes
PROPOSED: Remove the "
sht:data-format sht:TURTLE" triple.
sht:focus (or initial focus) because both the schema graph and the data graph have nodes.
PROPOSED: Separate the
target* parsing from validation with a structure like the one suggested in https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2016Nov/0030.html
ISSUE: Should we use that pairs notation for the input to tests?
ISSUE-196: Delete filters
Discuss Peter's email
Discuss ISSUE-194: stems in value sets