Wednesday at 9am US Eastern time for 90 minutes Please check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20160921T060005&p1=224&p2=43&p3=48&p4=47 WebEx (for audio): https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f433ba94951cf59f6da984c15500e5e To join by phone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code/Meeting number: 646 464 360 IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 (irc link, W3C web irc link) To start meeting (ignore errors related to Zakim not knowing what teleconf this is): trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud
- Scribe: Jose Labra, or first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 14 Sept 2016 Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2016/09/14-shapes-minutes.html
- 2016.09.27 or 2016.09.28?
- Doodle Poll
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-71, as is - not enough time left to tackle this issue in this version of SHACL
ISSUE-105: defined prefixes
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-105 adopting the so called "decomposed prefixes in Turtle" proposal drafted by Holger in https://rawgit.com/w3c/data-shapes/bf5efb571196cf3c6b63137302c9c13a369e3466/shacl/index.html#sparql-prefixes
- ISSUE-105: SHACL SPARQL constraints depend on namespaces in a graph, which is not defined
- ISSUE-105 Proposals & Votes
- Last discussed on 8 Sep 2016
ISSUE-68: pre-binding (depends on AndyS)
Discuss Peter's findings on
- ISSUE-68: pre-binding not defined in SHACL spec?
- Section on prebound variables
- Latest email on the thread
- Last discussed on 23 June 2016
Test Suite (depends on Jose)
- Status update
- Test suite repo