From RDF Data Shapes Working Group
Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 90 minutes The US and Europe should be back on the usual time offset, but please effect check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?msg=RDF+Data+Shapes+meeting&iso=20160121T11&p1=224&p2=43&p3=195&p4=26&p5=240 WebEx (for audio): https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f433ba94951cf59f6da984c15500e5e To join by phone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code/Meeting number: 646 464 360 IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 (irc link, W3C web irc link) To start meeting (ignore errors related to Zakim not knowing what teleconf this is): trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud
- Scribe: Ted Thibodeau, or first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 14 January Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2016/01/14-shapes-minutes.html
- Ready to publish the latest UCR Editor's draft?
Discuss ISSUE-22: Treatment of recursive shape definitions
- ACTION-29: Provide a proposal for recursion (from OSLC + shex static analysis)
- Section 3.1.18 sh:valueShape
Discuss Holger's updated proposal
Discuss ISSUE-115: Current way of specifying closed shapes is not satisfactory
- Ready to publish the latest SHACL Editor's draft?
ISSUE-118: syntax errors
Discuss ISSUE-118: syntax errors
- ISSUE-75: error vs violation
- Resolution: Close ISSUE-75 with F2F resolution "limit reporting to validation results, and not include runtime errors"
ISSUE-117: non-classes as classes
Discuss ISSUE-117: non-classes as classes