Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 90 minutes The US and Europe should be back on the usual time offset, but please effect check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?msg=RDF+Data+Shapes+meeting&iso=20151119T11&p1=224&p2=43&p3=195&p4=26&p5=240 WebEx (for audio): https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f433ba94951cf59f6da984c15500e5e To join by phone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code/Meeting number: 646 464 360 IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 (irc link, W3C web irc link) To start meeting (ignore errors related to Zakim not knowing what teleconf this is): trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud
- Scribe: Holger Knublauch, first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 12 November Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2015/11/12-shapes-minutes.html
- No Telecon next week on 2015.11.26 due to US Thanksgiving
- Next telecon on 2015.12.03
Disposal of Raised Issues
PROPOSED: Open ISSUE-113, ISSUE-114
- ISSUE-113: Let user interface experts design the connection between SHACL and UI tools
- ISSUE-114: Should SHACL include a grouping mechanism of properties (for UI purposes)
ISSUE-95: Template Simplifications
PROPOSED: There are two kinds of constraints: built-in and extensions. Extensions are either native or templates.
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-63, requiring that engines with full SHACL support must implement a sh:hasShape function (the current specification may have issues with recursion, but these are mentioned in other tickets). Some implementations may use recursive code generation as an optimization.
- ISSUE-63: Nested shapes: sh:hasShape function versus recursive SPARQL code generation
- ISSUE-63 Proposals & Votes
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-97, adding sh:derivedValues as proposed
ISSUE-112: misuse of RDFS properties
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-112 replacing the use of rdfs:label and rdfs:comment in property constraints with sh:name and sh:description.
- ISSUE-112: SHACL uses RDFS properties in ways that violate their intended RDFS meaning
- ISSUE-112 Proposals & Votes
ISSUE-87: Turtle file
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-87 with two files: shacl.ttl and shacl.shacl.ttl as per Arthur Ryman's proposal http://www.w3.org/mid/CAApBiOn9eBvt99Eyu%253DjGUL9FxGHB%252B4r6%253DmPrUrwzCAHjmsQpSA%2540mail.gmail.com
- ISSUE-87: Shall we publish RDF files for the SHACL namespace?
- ISSUE-87 Proposals & Votes
- Turtle file
ISSUE-99: special cases