Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 90 minutes The US and Europe should be back on the usual time offset, but please effect check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?msg=RDF+Data+Shapes+meeting&iso=20151105T11&p1=224&p2=43&p3=195&p4=26&p5=240 WebEx (for audio): https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f433ba94951cf59f6da984c15500e5e To join by phone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code/Meeting number: 646 464 360 IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 (irc link, W3C web irc link) To start meeting (ignore errors related to Zakim not knowing what teleconf this is): trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud
- Scribe: Jose Labra, first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 29 October Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2015/10/29-shapes-minutes.html
- Telecon 2015.11.12
Disposal of Raised Issues
PROPOSED: Open ISSUE-105, ISSUE-106, ISSUE-107, ISSUE-108, ISSUE-109
- ISSUE-105: SHACL SPARQL constraints depend on namespaces in a graph, which is not defined
- ISSUE-106: Annotation properties are not defined well
- ISSUE-107: annotations and arguments use different mechanisms for specifying the SPARQL variable name
- ISSUE-108: Should operations be specified?
- ISSUE-109: SHACL requires that SPARQL implementations be able to call functions defined on the fly
ISSUE-84: Allowed IRIs
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-84, node constraints are now addressed with sh:in
- ISSUE-84: Constraint to limit IRIs of focus nodes to a given enumeration (similar to owl:oneOf)
- ISSUE-84 Proposals
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-88, no longer needed - sh:qualifiedValueShape can now be applied to literals too.
ISSUE-61: Direction of sh:nodeShape
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-61, replacing sh:nodeShape with sh:scopeNode, which points from a shape to a node, and specifying that sh:scopeNode triples must live in the shapes graph.
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-100, adding sh:index as proposed.
ISSUE-93: engine / language
Continue discussion on ISSUE-93: SHACL engine vs. SHACL instance requirements along with validation vs other uses of SHACL