From RDF Data Shapes Working Group
Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 90 minutes Beware US and Europe Daylight Saving Time in effect check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?msg=RDF+Data+Shapes+meeting&iso=20150402T11&p1=224&p2=43&p3=195&p4=26&p5=240 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: SHAPES (742737) IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 To start meeting: trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: Bart van Leeuwen, or Michel Dumontier, or first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last teleconference
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 26 March Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2015/03/26-shapes-minutes.html
It would be nice to have a tool that scrapes the resolutions off the minutes so that we don't have to go through them all looking for appropriate resolutions.
- Teleconf 2015.04.09
- Update on F2F3 logistics
Tracking of actions & issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific links:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/raised
User Stories/Use cases
- Status of FPWD?
- authorization to publish it as FPWD was granted on Friday 27th
- final version (31.3) was sent to Eric on 28th
- Discuss proposed new stories:
- Remaining new stories:
- Remaining requirements under consideration:
- Requirements wiki page
- Dispose of the raised issues.
- Discuss open issues.