From RDF Data Shapes Working Group
Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 90 minutes Beware US Daylight Saving Time in effect check your timezone: -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?msg=RDF+Data+Shapes+meeting&iso=20150312T11&p1=224&p2=43&p3=195&p4=26&p5=240 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: SHAPES (742737) IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 To start meeting: trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: Patrick Johnston, or Axel Polleres, or first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last teleconference
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 05 March Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2015/03/05-shapes-minutes.html
- Teleconf 2015.03.19
Tracking of actions & issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific links:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/raised
- Ready for publication?
- Primer Editor's Draft
User Stories/Use cases
- Status report?
- Remaining related issues:
- Wiki setup status?
PROPOSED: Approve requirements 2.12.1, 2.12.2, 2.12.3
PROPOSED: Approve requirements 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Remaining requirements under consideration:
- Requirements wiki page
- Discuss role of SPARQL
- STRAWPOLL: SHACL shall define a set of higher-level language constructs that addresses the most common use cases without requiring SPARQL support
- STRAWPOLL: SHACL shall include a SPARQL based extension mechanism for addressing more complex cases
- STRAWPOLL: SHACL shall provide for other extension mechanisms not based on SPARQL
- STRAWPOLL: The main specification shall include everything and a set of profiles shall define appropriate subsets
- STRAWPOLL: The main specification shall include the higher-level language constructs only and the rest shall be defined in add-ons
- SHACL Editor's Draft
- Peter's SHACL specification based on SPARQL