From RDF Data Shapes Working Group
Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 60 minutes Check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=RDF+Data+Shapes+meeting&iso=20150115T14&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: SHAPES (742737) IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 To start meeting: trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: Arthur Keen, or Bart van Leeuwen, or first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 8 January Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-shapes-minutes.html
- Teleconf 2015.01.22
Tracking of actions & issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific links:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/raised
User Stories/Use cases status
- User Stories vs Use Cases Simon's email
- Any particular issues we should discuss here?
- Progress on filling in the holes in several of the stories??
- Story 8 currently has status "proposed" only, needs to be formally added
- User Stories
Requirements wiki page
Changed "Tags" to "Votes"
Proposed update process:
- Indicate your votes on requirements under consideration with +1, 0, -1
- When objecting (-1), explain your objection
- Requirements under consideration with strong support and no objections will be proposed for approval on next WG call
- Requirements with objections or poor support will be discussed on next WG call
- Q: Does "strong support" mean a minimum of 3 voting points?
Discuss Eric's objection to Declarations of Property Value Type (Range)