Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 60 minutes Check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=RDF+Data+Shapes+meeting&iso=20141218T14&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: SHAPES (742737) IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 To start meeting: trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: Arthur Keen, or Bart van Leeuwen, or first available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 18 December Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2014/12/18-shapes-minutes.html
- Teleconf 2015.01.15
Tracking of actions & issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific links:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/raised
User Stories/Use cases status
- Process to deal with raised issues related to User Stories
- User Stories
- ISSUE-18: S35 needs to state what constraints are required
Status - how are we doing on the endorsement process agreed on last call?
- Requirements wiki page
- Hierarchical View of Dublin Core Requirements now fed from wiki based Raw requirements but only works with Chrome...