From RDF Data Shapes Working Group
Thursday at 2pm US Eastern time for 60 minutes Check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20141119T14&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: SHAPES (742737) IRC channel: #shapes on irc.w3.org on port 6665 To start meeting: trackbot, start meeting Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 5 November Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2014/11/05-shapes-minutes.html
PROPOSED: Approve minutes of the 12 November Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2014/11/12-shapes-minutes.html
Still working on minutes of previous meetings.
Added information on how to edit the minutes.
- Teleconf 2014.12.04 (2014.11.27 is US Thanksgiving)
Tracking of actions & issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific links:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/raised