Meeting Agenda 2014-06-04
Weds 08:00 Boston Time (13:00 GMT UK time). Zakim code should be 2789 (ie CSVW) and the irc channel irc:irc.w3.org/csvw.
Nearby: Zakim/IRC info
We’re aiming for publication of another round of specs. Editors should bring to the Working Group any issues that they need to have resolved before publication. Ideally these should have had prior discussion on the mailing list.
- Approve agenda and previous meeting record
- Progressing XML & JSON conversions
- Metadata Vocabulary for Tabular Data (Rufus/Jeni)
- discuss scope re parsing
- separating 'schema' from 'notes'
- Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web (Jeni)
- renaming 'fields' to 'cells' to avoid culture clash
- determine if we are happy that _all_ RTL tabular data is logically the same as LTR tabular data - just that it is rendered differently
- CSV on the Web: Use Cases and Requirements (Jeremy/Davide/Eric)
- confirmation that the health informatics use case (HL7) can be removed
- confirm whether DanBri's hierarchical tabular data example needs to be converted into a use case
- discuss if we want to add Yakov's Spotfire use case
- use case review by contributors; see list prepared by Eric
- review outstanding issues in use case and requirements doc
- & other discussion points (tbd)
- Generating RDF from Web Tabular Data (Ivan/Gregg/Andy)