Meeting Agenda 2014-05-07
Weds 08:00 Boston Time (13:00 GMT UK time). Zakim code should be 2789 (ie CSVW) and the irc channel irc:irc.w3.org/csvw.
Nearby: Zakim/IRC info
We’re aiming for publication of another round of specs in approx 2 weeks time; therefore let's focus on what needs doing this week, for review by the WG next week. We'll do a pass through the various works-in-progress splitting the time based on who is available for the call.
- Approve agenda and previous meeting record (and the week before)
- CSV on the Web: Use Cases and Requirements (Jeremy/Davide/Eric)
- Requirements Classification - is this complete? any cases to discuss?
- Generating RDF from Web Tabular Data (Gregg/Andy)
- Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web (Jeni)
- discuss Jeni's proposal "I want to propose that we decide to scope, at least for now, to not specifying any mechanism for embedding metadata within CSV files, aside from supplying headers for columns"
- Metadata Vocabulary for Tabular Data (Rufus/Jeni)