Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate. Other possible candidates are: Sergio Fernández.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the August 5 telecon:
1.2 Next meeting
- Next teleconference: 2013.08.26
Please, check the F2F4 page and indicate your expected attendance.
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
3 Quick Status Update
- Use Cases & Requirements - SteveB
- Test Suite - Raúl
- Access Control - Ashok
- Best Practices & Guidance - Cody
- Primer - Nandana
- IETF Accept-Post - Arnaud
4 LDP Last Call Comments
5 Patch Format
- What's the plan to get some activity going so that we have a format to rely on in LDPnext?