Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 We should now be back to our normal schedule for everyone. Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED: accept the minutes of the March 25 telecon:
1.2 Next meetings
Next teleconference: 2013-04-08
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
3 Open Issues
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-53: Which Content Types should be returned to bots?, removing section 4.2.3.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-54: Which URIs should replace null relative URIs provided in LDPR representations?, clarifying that "A LDPC receiving a POST of an RDF document D MUST resolve all relative URIs in D using the URI of the created resource."
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-55: Hypermedia as the Engine of Application State (HATEOAS) Compliance, fixing the spec as follows:
?firstPagequery tokens from the spec.
- Allow the server to omit some or all container members from the primary resource description (non-member-properties by default).
- If some membership triples are omitted a link to the first/next page of membership triples (for each subject/predicate pair) must be present in the response.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-58: Property for asserting that complete description of members is included in LDPC representation, adding a property
ldp:membersInlined, values of true/false. The default (if not specified) is false. If true, it means that a complete description of all members (on the current page) are inlined with the container document (or page), and therefore clients SHOULD NOT do GET on the member URIs to retrieve additional triples.
- Other Open Issues as time permits