Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Andrei Sambra and Arthur Keen as alternate.
Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the September 24 telecon:
- Next telecon: October 8, 2012
Please, keep on adding to the F2F page and let us know what your plans are. Listing yourself as unsure or sending regrets is more helpful than being silent! And make sure you are registered to TPAC as well.
Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
Use Cases and Requirements
- Review and discussion of first draft agenda
- Discuss Michael's findings in response to ACTION-6.
Discuss Open Issues (time permitting)
- We have several to choose from.