Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes Check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20141208T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 To start meeting: trackbot, start meeting CommonScribe instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/ Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the 1 December teleconf: http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2014-12-01
1.2 Next meeting
- Teleconference 2014.12.15
2 Tracking of actions & issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific links:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
PROPOSED: Open ISSUE-104: Negative indexes in Path expressions
3 LDP & Paging spec status update
4 LD Patch Format
- ISSUE-103: Hard vs silent fail on missing delete triples
- ISSUE-104: Negative indexes in Path expressions
- ISSUE-101: Turtle snippets
- Timeline to PROPOSED: Publish LD Patch Format as Candidate Recommendation/Last Call WD?
- LD Patch Format draft
5 LDP WG Extension
PROPOSED: Request a charter extension until September 2015 to finish Paging and LD Patch, gain experience with LDP 1.0, and draft a charter for LDPNext.