From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes Check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20140804T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 To start meeting: trackbot, start meeting CommonScribe instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/ Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the 28 July teleconf: http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2014-07-28
1.2 Next meeting
- Teleconference 2014.08.11
2 Tracking of actions & issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
3 Paging spec
- LDP Paging draft
- proposal to change 5.1.5
- proposal to add Should on 410 for abandoning page sequences
- best practices authors - willing to adopt paging appendix? SS thought it would fit better in BP&G; follow-on question, do we intend BP&G to cover Paging as well (ditto for Primer, etc.), or is that in a separate set of documents? JA's assumption was that a single set of companion docs would cover both normative specs.
- Ready for LC2?
4 LD Patch Format
- LD Patch Format draft
- Ready for FPWD?
5 Status update (time permitting)
- Access Control
- Access Control draft
- Ready for FPWD?
- Primer draft
- json-ld examples and mailing list for comments fixed?
- 2NN status