Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 90 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the February 10 teleconf:
1.2 Next meeting
- Teleconference 2014.02.24
2 Tracking of actions
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
3 Predicate names
PROPOSED: Adopt renaming proposal from the editors.
4 Resources types
PROPOSED: Adopt resource types proposal from the editors.
5 Container types
PROPOSED: Adopt container types proposal from the editors.
6 Spec status update
Are we on track to get a draft ready for review this week?
- Timeline to REC would then look something like this:
- two weeks for the WG to review and approve publication of LC2: 24 February
- one week for W3C to publish: 3 March
- three weeks for LC period: 24 March
- one month for CR: 21 April
- two months for PR: 21 June
Some of this might be compressed but we may also have to deal with additional comments...
7 Disposition of comments
Are we all set?
8 Next Face to Face meeting
- Proposed dates: 15-17 April
- Proposed location: MIT @ Boston, any other proposals?
9 Status Update
What do we need to do to advance all of these?
- Use Cases & Requirements - SteveB
- Test Suite - Raúl
- Access Control - Ashok
- Best Practices & Guidelines - Cody
- Primer - Nandana & Roger