From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 90 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the November 18 teleconf:
1.2 Next meeting
- Teleconference 2013.12.02
2 Tracking of actions
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
3 Discuss remaining issues
- ISSUE-84 ldp:member
- ISSUE-85 membershipXXX rules
- ISSUE-86 "membership triples" misnamed
- ISSUE-89 Managed resources
4 Status of disposition of Last Call comments
5 2nd Last Call timeline
- When can we expect the spec to be ready? How long a review period do we go with?
6 Next Face to Face meeting
- Tentatively planned for the week of 6 January. Does that still make sense?