From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Asunción Gómez Pérez as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the November 26 telecon:
1.2 Next meeting
- Next teleconference: December 10, 2012
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
3 Test suite and validator
4 Use Cases and Requirements
- Status of the Use Cases and Requirements document.
5 LDP Specification
- Status of the editor's draft.
6 Discuss Open Issues (as time permits)
- We have several to choose from.