From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Andrei Sambra and Arthur Keen as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the October 22 telecon:
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the November 1 & 2 face to face meeting:
1.2 Next meeting
- Next teleconference: November 19, 2012
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
3 Use Cases and Requirements
- Status of the Use Cases and Requirements document.
4 Test Suite & Validator
5 Access Control Use Cases & Requirements
- Status of the Access Control UCR document.
6 LDP Specification
- Status of the editor's draft.
7 Discuss Open Issues (as time permits)
- We have several to choose from.