Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Andrei Sambra and Armin Haller as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the October 15 telecon:
1.2 Next meeting
- F2F in Lyon on November 1-2, 2012
- Skipping 10.29 and 11.05 teleconferences due to TPAC
- Next teleconference: November 12, 2012
TPAC online registration is now closed, while registration is still possible on the spot it will be at an extra charge (see TPAC fees for details) and we're near full capacity so we may not be able to accommodate: 23 participants + 10 observers vs 25+10. One person (Yrjana Rankka) listed as participant but still unregistered.
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
3 LDP Specification
- Are we ok to publish the latest editor's draft as our First Public Working Draft?
4 Use Cases and Requirements
- Status of the Use Cases and Requirements document + launch of review.
- Discuss Michael's findings in response to ACTION-6.
6 Discuss Open Issues (time permitting)
- We have several to choose from.