[Odrl-cc] Updated WD 28-Jan-05 - Last Call

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Wed Feb 2 11:31:07 EST 2005

Renato Iannella wrote:
> An updated ODRL/CC Profile Working Draft is now available:
>
>    <http://odrl.net/Profiles/CC/WD-20050128.html>
>
> The "Change History" at the end of the document indicates the
> additions/modifications.
>
> I would like to indicate that this is the "Last Call" version
> for the current Working Draft.  Meaning that if there are no substantive
> comments
> over the next 2 weeks, we can then vote to move it to the next maturity
> level (Draft Specification).

It is looking good, but for CC it will be important to have schema
annotations that allow mapping back to RDF.

We are working on this for another XML Schema based project and will
make suggested annotations for the ODRL-CC schema soon after, hopefully
later this month.

--
   Mike Linksvayer
   http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21