[Odrl-cc] Welcome to the ODRL CC Profile WG

Renato Iannella renato at odrl.net
Tue Oct 12 12:46:45 EST 2004

Dear all, welcome to the ODRL CC Profile working group.

Our home page is at: <http://odrl.net/Profiles/CC/>

Please feel free to send an email to introduce yourself to the WG.

I have placed a tentative Timeline on our web page, and includes:
  - Working Draft - December 2004
  - Draft Specification - January 2005
  - Specification - February 2005

As always, these dates are "flexible" but I think we can make these
deliverables!

As a first step, I plan to get the skeleton of the first Working Draft
completed later this week and I will then distribute and we can start
discussion in ernest.

On a procedural note, please note the interim "Working Group Process
and Procedures" document at:  <http://odrl.net/IAB/process.html>

Also, I am noted as the interim Chair of this group. I would
welcome any volunteers to Chair and/or co-Chair with me!

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net