[Odrl-version2] Make it Simpler?

Eetu Luoma eetu.luoma at drelma.com
Tue Jan 16 21:58:07 EST 2007

Agree.

I believe major part of the extra functions relate to attempt to
formalize copyright contract contents and associated processes. I'd
suggest that an "ODRL Copyright Contract Profile" will be created and,
once finished, we'll be able to see whether some functions belong to the
core or the profile.

Such WG for creating profile has now one volunteer :)

-Eetu