[Odrl-version2] !! NEW Book on Interoperability of DRM Systems !!

Susanne Guth Susanne.Guth at gmx.net
Thu Feb 8 20:44:00 EST 2007

Hi Renato,

yes it is basically my thesis, just brought out as a book. I think a lot of topics that are addressed in the book are still discussed today even in our ODRL Initiative (Core Elements, etc.).

What was Chris' Role in the XrML Development? I guess, I missed that point.

So long
Susanne

-------- Original-Nachricht --------