[Odrl-version2] RE: ODRL-Version2 Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

Alapan Arnab aarnab at cs.uct.ac.za
Thu Feb 8 18:21:47 EST 2007

Hi Susanne, Vicky,
I am just wondering how this core is different to the model I mailed in
January ... I had only the objects you list below with two differences:
1. I do not have a prohibition element because I don't think it should
exist; and I explain my reasons.
2. I split party up into rights holder/producer and user/consumer;
mainly for modelling reasons. This could be condensed into one I think.

Alapan

--
Alapan Arnab
Data Networks Architecture (DNA) Laboratory

Tel: +27 21 650 3127
Web: http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~aarnab/
Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com