[Odrl-version2] New ODRL v2.0 Model

Alapan Arnab aarnab at cs.uct.ac.za
Wed Jan 11 19:40:01 EST 2006

Hi,
New year's greetings to everyone.

As discussed with Renato and Susanne last month, I have been working on
a few new ideas on the ODRL v2.0 model, which I have just completed. In
the attached PDF, you will find a paper detailing the new model, and the
motivations for the changes (most of which are based on negotiations
support). The paper also contains 7 examples (in XML), the full schema
(XSD) and a sample data dictionary.

I can forward the original source documents for the model, xml examples
and schema file.

I would like your comments and feedback esp. with regards to the duty
and action elements (see sections 4.5.4 and 4.5.5).

Regards
Alapan Arnab
--
Alapan Arnab
Data Networks Architecture (DNA) Laboratory

Tel: +27 21 650 3127
Web: http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~aarnab/
Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com
"You must always believe that you can be the best, but you must never
believe you have achieved it".
Juan Manuel Fangio