Fwd: [Odrl-version2] XML Encoding

Alapan Arnab aarnab at cs.uct.ac.za
Tue Apr 4 18:57:58 EST 2006

Hi Renato

> Thanks Alapan - Susanne has the latest V2 Model changes and will
> upload soon...

Thanks

> I was wondering if we could create a new Specification for the XML
> Encoding?
> Ie. a human-readable document that describes how the model constructs
> are to be
> represented in XML (Schema) ?

Could be useful - esp with regards to continuity.

On the way forward, if we can stabilise the XML encoding, we should
probably have a document on how to use the schemas. We would also need
to expand the data dictionary.

Alapan
--
Alapan Arnab
Data Networks Architecture (DNA) Laboratory

Tel: +27 21 650 3127
Web: http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~aarnab/
Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com