[Odrl-version2] Reasoning about an Agreement

Steven Rowat Steven_Rowat at sunshine.net
Tue Sep 6 04:45:43 EST 2005

Hi,

About Vickie's suggestions, Susanne wrote:

>But I like the idea of
>restricting on the action level, i.e. the permission "play" may not be
>included in permission and prohibition.

I agree. Although, even if this is instituted, it still may be necessary to have an app that checks for conflicts, because there may be overlaps among the fields covered by different actions. (No example of such an overlap springs immediately to mind; perhaps none will exist; but this needs to be checked carefully I think.)

steven