[Odrl-version2] Hello, ODRL!

Renato Iannella renato at odrl.net
Fri Jul 1 15:00:23 EST 2005

On 30 Jun 2005, at 00:49, <Michael.Goulish at contractor.thomson.com>
wrote:

> Is it possible to get an advance copy of the 2.0 spec?  I'm using the
> 1.1 spec, and the 2.0 requirements doc that I found on the website --
> but I can't find a "draft" copy of 2.0 anywhere.  Do you have one?
> (Did I not look in the right place?)   Would you be comfortable
> releasing it in advance?

We have not yet started on the V2.0 spec yet.
The plan is to finish the Model, then followed by the encodings
for the model and core dictionary [1].

> Is work on 2.0 pretty much complete at this point?  Or is it still
> very much in flux?  Or somewhere in between?

Somewhere in between - we are getting close to a final draft of the
model.

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net
2nd International ODRL Workshop 7-8 July 2005
<http://odrl.net/workshop2005/>

[1]
<http://lists.odrl.net/pipermail/odrl-version2/2004-November/
000024.html>