[Odrl-version2] More Requirements

Stephane van Hardeveld stephane at virtuosomedia.nl
Fri Oct 22 19:38:46 EST 2004

http://www.isma.tv/resources/isma2
http://www.isma.tv/resources/techspecs/

Unfortunately, you will need to become a member. It is not as open as one
would like...
As I am looking into it again (been a while) it is probably too focussed on
stream encryption.
It does say something about DRM, but is working together with MPEG4-IPMP.

>From their website:
"In developing these specifications, ISMA relies on open, established
standards and often proposes amendments to relevant standards bodies'
efforts that are still in development. The primary goal of ISMA is to
publish and promote systemic, end-to-end specifications that enable
cross-platform and multi-vendor implementations. The first ISMA
specification defines an implementation agreement for streaming MPEG-4 video
and audio over IP networks. The alliance has also recently published its
very first integration specification for digital rights management (DRM).
Ongoing work consists of interactive content, next generation audio/video
streaming specifications, and initiatives for home networking and enterprise
applications. "

Please, check it out, maybe it is not appropriate as example security model
at all.

Stephane