[Odrl-version2] First requirements working draft

Stephane van Hardeveld stephane at virtuosomedia.nl
Fri Oct 15 19:39:58 EST 2004

Two small remarks on typos:

- The copyright statement points to http://odrl,net, should probably be
http://odrl.net
- in Goals: 'keep ODLR simple' should be 'keep ODRL simple'

Furthermore, I believe we also discussed the different approach between
contracts/agreements and
a kind of ticketing system, where a contract is negotiated (maybe with a
paying party?) and the
rights are consumed by others (the beneficiaries) in the form of tickets.
Or where a subscription is necotiated in the form of a contract, which
contains the right to open
15 e-books in a year, and the actual choosing of one book to read is
constructed as a ticket.
Does point 1.5 cover this?

Stephane van Hardeveld
VirtuosoMedia