IRC log of webperf on 2012-02-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:03:10 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webperf
18:03:10 [RRSAgent]
logging to
18:03:12 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
18:03:14 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WPWG
18:03:14 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
18:03:15 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Performance Working Group Teleconference
18:03:15 [trackbot]
Date: 15 February 2012
18:04:00 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.214.aabb
18:04:22 [tonyg]
tonyg has joined #webperf
18:04:32 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.253.aacc
18:04:44 [plh]
zakim, aabb is plh
18:04:44 [Zakim]
+plh; got it
18:04:47 [JatinderMann]
present+ plh
18:04:51 [JatinderMann]
present+ tonyG
18:04:53 [plh]
zakim, aacc is Tony
18:04:53 [Zakim]
+Tony; got it
18:04:58 [JatinderMann]
present+ JamesS
18:05:01 [JatinderMann]
present+ Arvind
18:07:09 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: As of last week, we have closed all Navigation Timing Action Items. We should be good to move the spec forward to PR.
18:07:15 [tonyg]
18:07:48 [plh]
ACTION: plh to move latest nav timing test into approved
18:07:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-86 - Move latest nav timing test into approved [on Philippe Le H├ęgaret - due 2012-02-22].
18:07:50 [JatinderMann]
plh: I noticed the latest Chrome has broken in one of the tests. Do we know what is happening?
18:07:59 [JatinderMann]
Tony: I will check to see why its broken.
18:08:09 [plh]
s/Chrome/Chrome stable/
18:08:43 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: Philippe, when do we expect Navigation Timing to go to PR?
18:09:06 [JatinderMann]
plh: I spoke with the director, but we will need to wait until WebIDL, our dependency, has reached CR.
18:09:12 [JatinderMann]
...That will happen in early March.
18:12:44 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: I have updated the Resource Timing Privacy section this morning. Please take a moment to read it and I can close Action 55.
18:13:07 [JatinderMann]
18:13:50 [plh]
close action-85
18:13:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-85 Update the Navigation Timing test suite page closed
18:13:53 [JatinderMann]
Alois: I asked a question on the mailing list regarding the cross-origin restrictions of Resource Timing.
18:14:04 [plh]
close action-81
18:14:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-81 Propose a privacy section for Page Visibility closed
18:17:56 [JatinderMann]
JatindeR: I believe we should be able to give responseEnd, as without responseStart you can't get the response time but can get the total Navigation Timing.
18:18:01 [JatinderMann]
James: I think it should be fine.
18:26:08 [JatinderMann]
Action Jatinder update cross origin restriction to show responseEnd times always.
18:26:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-87 - Update cross origin restriction to show responseEnd times always. [on Jatinder Mann - due 2012-02-22].
18:26:23 [JatinderMann]
Alois: What about including redirect times? Seems like we don't include that.
18:28:31 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: We will review the mailing list and determine why we had come up with this text. I'll follow up on the mailing list.
18:29:15 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: Regarding the JavaScript Timing extension, has anyone had a chance the read the spec?
18:29:20 [JatinderMann]
Arvind: Not I.
18:29:29 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: Not I. Let's discuss next week after reading the spec.
18:29:57 [JatinderMann]
Alois: Sounds goodl
18:30:10 [Zakim]
18:38:16 [Alois]
dropping out now as Nav Timing discussions seems to be finished
18:38:21 [Zakim]
- +43.732.908.2aaaa
18:43:43 [Zakim]
18:43:44 [Zakim]
18:43:46 [Zakim]
18:44:03 [Zakim]
18:44:04 [Zakim]
RWC_web-per()1:00PM has ended
18:44:04 [Zakim]
Attendees were Joseph_Scheuhammer, [Microsoft], plh, +43.732.908.2aaaa, MeetingRoom, +1.650.214.aabb, +1.650.253.aacc, Tony
18:47:49 [JatinderMann]
rssagent, generate minutes
18:48:30 [JatinderMann]
rrsagent, generate minutes
18:48:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate JatinderMann
20:15:27 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #webperf
22:06:28 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #webperf