Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: please volunteer
Note: this is telecon #129.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 29 Jan telecon:
Review of action items
See: REC drafts
Turtle syntax errors: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2014Feb/0027.html
- PROPOSED: to ask the Director to advance eight P(E)Rs to REC
- Final shortnames and/or redirections (rdf vs rdf11)
- We will keep rdf11-concepts/mt/primer
- The pages TR/rd-concepts/mt/primer will give a pointers to the different versions (example)
- Target REC date: Tue 25 Feb
- Errata page: http://www.w3.org/2014/rdf1.1-errata
- Also for Notes
No comments received.
PROPOSED: republish as WG Note on 25 Feb without changes.
- Bob DuCharme: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Dec/0124.html
- Antoine Isaac: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2014Jan/0006.html
- Tom Baker: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2014Jan/0017.html
- Gareth Adams: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2014Jan/0009.html
- Sandro Hawke: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2014Jan/0058.html
PROPOSED: to publish as WG Note on 25 Feb
No comments received
Decide on whether we want to make changes before publication as Note on 25 Feb.
Note: all draft REC docs now use this document as the implementation-report & test-suite link.
Short discussion to agree on location of files:
- Copy implementation reports to parallel the test suites (requires updating references),
- Decide on the location of the RDF/XML test suite. Right now, it's set to<http://www.w3.org/2014/RDFXMLTests>, whereas all the other tests use<http://www.w3.org/2013/...>,
- Update RDF/XML test references to the 2014 location where they currently reference the 2004 tests,
PROPOSED: to publish RDF 1.1 Test Cases as WG Note
- ISSUE-78: Document Convention for Using Datasets
- Suggested resolution: text in Primer and plus the Datasets Note resolve this issue
- ISSUE-138: Guidance to RDF users and developers about which syntaxes to parse and publish
- Suggested resolution: Primer partially provides this
- Namespace documents: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2014Feb/0019.html