From RDF Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes
  17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London)
Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200
 Zakim code: 73394
IRC channel: #rdf-wg on on port 6665
Zakim instructions:
RRSAgent instructions:
Scribe list:


  • Chair: David Wood
  • Scribe: Yves Raimond
  • Alternate: Zhe Wu

Minutes of last meeting

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 7 Nov telecon:

Review of action items

RDF Concepts

  1. Update from Sandro on ACTION-82 (.well-known registration) ACTION-82
  2. Update from Dave on ACTION-193 (Migration Guide ED) ACTION-193
  3. Check for consensus on ISSUE-104 (Too many Notes)
    1. PROPOSAL: Delete four informative Notes from Concepts as described in
  4. Check for consensus on ISSUE-110 (Term for g-box)
    1. PROPOSAL 1: Informally call g-boxes “RDF sources” in Concepts
    2. PROPOSAL 2: Keep the informal term “g-box” in Concepts
  5. Assign reviewers

Turtle LC


  • Status report

Review of issue list

Open issues:

  • ISSUE-107 (Blank Nodes definition) has turned out to be more “interesting” than expected, so I propose to move it towards the end of the agenda as:

PROPOSAL: Change RDF Concepts section 3.4 and 3.5 with updated text proposed on

  • For ISSUE-109 (Consequence of ill-typed literals) I think we can state a concrete proposal to drive discussion:

PROPOSAL: Graphs containing ill-typed literals are inconsistent in all entailment regimes that reference a datatype map.

  • New actions to tackle issues?
  • Planning