Agenda RDF-WG telecon 9 Mar 2011
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes (17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London; 16:00 UTC) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org UK: +44.203.318.0479 FR: +126.96.36.199.79.03 Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Scribe: Christofer Matheus
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 2 March telecon:
- start of DST in US is two weeks before Europe
Consequence: telecons of 16 and 23 March will be 1 hour earlier for Europeans
- Action item review:
Attendance: who is coming?
- decide on amount of time/structure for TF discussions
- strawman proposal:
- day 1: plenary discussions on JSON, Turtle & Graphs; decide on breakout topics
- day 2: morning: breakouts; afternoon: reporting, discussion, planning
- decide on inputs (documents) to be prepared
Discussion on TF coordinators
Questions to contemplate: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-JSON#Questions_to_Contemplate
Proposal from Richard Cyganiak: TF-Graphs/RDF-Datasets-Proposal
RDF Recommendation Set
Which documents belong to it?
- all original RDF-CORE documents (in updated form)?
- minimal requirement is update RDF Primer
- Turtle as new document
- Graphs as a new document or integrated with existing documents?
- JSON as new document
- Short discussion on participation of chairs/team contacts in technical discussions