Chatlog 2013-03-27

From RDF Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See panel, original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain non-obvious edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

14:58:54 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #rdf-wg
14:58:54 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-rdf-wg-irc
14:59:05 <davidwood> Zakim, this will be RDF
14:59:05 <Zakim> ok, davidwood, I see SW_RDFWG()11:00AM already started
14:59:14 <Zakim> +Sandro
14:59:16 <Zakim> +OpenLink_Software
14:59:18 <davidwood> Chair: Guus
14:59:39 <TallTed> trackbot, start meeting
14:59:42 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:59:44 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 73394
14:59:44 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_RDFWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 1 minute
14:59:45 <trackbot> Meeting: RDF Working Group Teleconference
14:59:45 <trackbot> Date: 27 March 2013
15:00:54 <pfps> pfps has joined #rdf-wg
15:02:12 <ericP> Zakim, who's here?
15:02:12 <Zakim> I notice SW_RDFWG()11:00AM has restarted
15:02:13 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Sandro, OpenLink_Software, [IPcaller], pfps, [GVoice], [IPcaller.a]
15:02:13 <Zakim> On IRC I see pfps, RRSAgent, Zakim, tbaker, AndyS, TallTed, ivan, gavinc, gkellogg, Arnaud, manu, davidwood, mischat, manu1, yvesr, sandro, ericP, trackbot
15:02:22 <ericP> Zakim, [GVoice] is me
15:02:22 <Zakim> +ericP; got it
15:02:33 <Guus> Guus has joined #rdf-wg
15:02:42 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:42 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Sandro, OpenLink_Software, [IPcaller], pfps, ericP, [IPcaller.a]
15:02:42 <Guus> zakim, who is here?
15:02:45 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Sandro, OpenLink_Software, [IPcaller], pfps, ericP, [IPcaller.a]
15:02:45 <Zakim> On IRC I see Guus, pfps, RRSAgent, Zakim, tbaker, AndyS, TallTed, ivan, gavinc, gkellogg, Arnaud, manu, davidwood, mischat, manu1, yvesr, sandro, ericP, trackbot
15:02:59 <markus> markus has joined #rdf-wg
15:03:00 <AndyS> zakim, IPcaller.a is me
15:03:00 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
15:03:07 <Guus> zakim, [IPcaller.a] is Guus
15:03:07 <Zakim> sorry, Guus, I do not recognize a party named '[IPcaller.a]'
15:03:18 <Zakim> -AndyS
15:03:20 <Guus> zakim, [IPcaller.a] is me
15:03:21 <Zakim> sorry, Guus, I do not recognize a party named '[IPcaller.a]'
15:03:38 <tbaker> zakim, IPcaller.a is Guus
15:03:38 <Zakim> sorry, tbaker, I do not recognize a party named 'IPcaller.a'
15:03:42 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone
15:03:43 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AndyS
15:03:50 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:50 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Sandro, OpenLink_Software, [IPcaller], pfps, ericP
15:03:58 <Zakim> +??P0
15:04:01 <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:04:01 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Sandro, OpenLink_Software, [IPcaller], pfps, ericP, ??P0
15:04:06 <tbaker> zakim, IPcaller is Guus
15:04:06 <Zakim> +Guus; got it
15:04:11 <davidwood> Zakim, bhyland is me
15:04:11 <Zakim> +davidwood; got it
15:04:12 <AndyS> zakim, ??P0 is me
15:04:13 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
15:04:17 <ivan> zakim, code?
15:04:17 <Zakim> the conference code is 73394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), ivan
15:04:37 <Zakim> +Ivan
15:04:48 <Guus> scribe?
15:04:51 <ivan> zakim, mute me
15:04:51 <Zakim> Ivan should now be muted
15:05:08 <Guus> zakim, who is here?
15:05:08 <Zakim> On the phone I see davidwood, Sandro, OpenLink_Software, Guus, pfps, ericP, AndyS, Ivan (muted)
15:05:10 <Zakim> On IRC I see markus, Guus, pfps, RRSAgent, Zakim, tbaker, AndyS, TallTed, ivan, gavinc, gkellogg, Arnaud, manu, davidwood, mischat, manu1, yvesr, sandro, ericP, trackbot
15:05:10 <Zakim> +??P6
15:05:13 <Zakim> +??P8
15:05:20 <markus> zakim, ??P6 is me
15:05:20 <Zakim> +markus; got it
15:05:57 <Zakim> +Arnaud
15:06:05 <davidwood> Zakim, who is noisy?
15:06:16 <Zakim> davidwood, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: AndyS (23%), OpenLink_Software (6%), ericP (20%)
15:06:23 <Arnaud> scribe: Arnaud
15:06:31 <AndyS> Will redial (I'm muted)
15:06:35 <Zakim> -AndyS
15:06:53 <manu1> manu1 has left #rdf-wg
15:07:02 <Zakim> +GavinC
15:07:03 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
15:07:07 <Arnaud> topic: Admin
15:07:11 <AndyS> zakim, IPcaller is me
15:07:11 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
15:07:13 <manu1> manu1 has joined #rdf-wg
15:08:05 <AndyS> zakim, who is noisy?
15:08:05 <Arnaud> subtopic: Accepting minutes of last meeting March 20
15:08:05 <pfps> minutes are fine
15:08:05 <Arnaud> guus: any objections?
15:08:05 <AZ> AZ has joined #rdf-wg
15:08:05 <Arnaud> resolved: minutes of March 20 accepted
15:08:09 <Zakim> AndyS, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: OpenLink_Software (32%), Guus (68%)
15:08:17 <manu1> q+
15:08:21 <Arnaud> subtopic: Review of action items
15:08:22 <manu1> q-
15:08:32 <manu1> q+ to ask that JSON-LD be moved to the beginning of the Agenda.
15:08:34 <Arnaud> guus: anyone wants to declare victory?
15:08:40 <TallTed> Zakim, mute me
15:08:40 <Zakim> sorry, TallTed, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:08:42 <Arnaud> ... none, moving on
15:08:50 <TallTed> Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
15:08:51 <Zakim> +TallTed; got it
15:08:51 <TallTed> Zakim, mute me
15:08:51 <Zakim> TallTed should now be muted
15:09:03 <Arnaud> topic: Progress FPWD requests
15:09:29 <Arnaud> guus: need to agree on proposed shortnames
15:09:38 <AndyS> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Request-FPWD-Semantics-TriG-NTriples-Nquads
15:09:40 <ericP> Zakim, please dial ericP-mobile
15:09:40 <Zakim> ok, ericP; the call is being made
15:09:41 <Zakim> +EricP
15:09:43 <gavinc> +1 to short names
15:09:45 <Zakim> -ericP
15:09:59 <ivan> yes
15:10:04 <gavinc> Yes
15:10:07 <gavinc> yes
15:10:20 <TallTed> +1
15:10:23 <Zakim> +??P22
15:10:26 <Arnaud> sandro: hyphens in both shortnames and mediatypes?
15:10:32 <Arnaud> gavinc: yes
15:10:44 <AZ> Zakim, ??P22 is me
15:10:44 <Zakim> +AZ; got it
15:11:18 <Arnaud> guus: would like gavinc to add to the wiki on n-quads
15:11:25 <manu1> q?
15:11:26 <Arnaud> gavinc: not sure there is much to add
15:12:43 <Zakim> +MHausenblas
15:12:54 <cygri> cygri has joined #rdf-wg
15:13:27 <Arnaud> guus and gavinc talk about STOD and abstract sections
15:14:15 <Arnaud> discussion on cvs access
15:16:52 <Arnaud> talks about requirements for FPWD
15:17:52 <Arnaud> manu: would like to talk about JSON-LD before Turtle
15:18:28 <Arnaud> topic: Turtle
15:18:35 <Arnaud> guus: status?
15:18:44 <manu1> q-
15:18:44 <ericP> -> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Candidate_Recommendation_Comments Disp of CR Comments
15:18:59 <Arnaud> guus: let's start with the status of the test suite
15:19:54 <Arnaud> ericp: working on issues that need to be closed to be done with test suite
15:20:51 <Arnaud> ... issues mostly around definition of the base when running a test
15:21:23 <Arnaud> ... saw pushback on description of the algorithm
15:21:38 <Guus> q?
15:21:39 <Arnaud> sandro: why not let them use the location they ask for?
15:22:18 <Arnaud> ericp: will need to move stuff out of mercurial into www space
15:22:49 <Arnaud> ... that will set the base to the directory it is put in
15:23:03 <gavinc> ericP, yes, once there are two LICENSE files that comply with the http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-copyright.html
15:23:13 <Arnaud> sandro: wants to make sure the base isn't hardcoded
15:23:23 <gavinc> We should TAG the test suite after we agree we're done
15:23:44 <gavinc> +q
15:23:55 <Guus> ack gavinc
15:24:09 <Arnaud> gavinc: think we should tag the repository when we think we are done
15:24:29 <Arnaud> ... and state what license applies
15:24:31 <Zakim> -Guus
15:24:41 <Arnaud> ... believe andy was fine with that
15:24:55 <Guus> can we have a publication request for test suite on the table?
15:25:00 <Arnaud> ericp: gavinc can you ask that all contributors are ok with that?
15:25:00 <AndyS> Andy is fine - when text ready I'll change the copy in hg
15:25:06 <Arnaud> gavinc: ok
15:25:48 <Arnaud> ericp: presume we are going to tell the world in April we're not going to change it anymore
15:26:02 <Zakim> +??P20
15:26:26 <Arnaud> ericp: there were several comments we will decline, like normalization of bnodes
15:26:26 <Guus> zakim, ??P20 is me
15:26:26 <Zakim> +Guus; got it
15:26:46 <Guus> proposal to publish?
15:27:09 <Arnaud> ... another one was about ordering of triples
15:27:09 <gavinc> +q question for team... is http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants-200409/ the required grant for the test cases still?
15:27:22 <gavinc> +q to ask a question for team... is http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants-200409/ the required grant for the test cases still?
15:27:27 <gavinc> -q question
15:27:35 <Arnaud> guus: apart from the location, is there any other issues stopping us from publishing?
15:28:32 <Arnaud> ericp: one issue is about whether we test what is outside of NFC
15:28:54 <Arnaud> andy: ???
15:29:33 <Arnaud> ericp: suggest the answer is no
15:29:53 <Arnaud> guus: can we have a proposal to publish?
15:29:55 <AndyS> AndyS: Test good practice and not do worry about non-NFC : tests are often examples as well conformance
15:30:17 <Arnaud> ... would like a link and a proposal
15:30:42 <Arnaud> gavinc: it's not been tagged yet so we don't have a URL to share
15:31:44 <ericP> PROPOSED:
15:31:49 <Arnaud> guus: this has been lingering for weeks
15:32:29 <Arnaud> gavinc: we have 2 contributors who are not members of the WG
15:32:33 <ivan> no idea:-(
15:32:33 <gavinc> "If the Contribution is to be published by a Group in a Recommendation Track document governed by the W3C Patent Policy, all parties must agree to the W3C Patent Policy License Requirements. Participants agreed to these Requirements by joining the group. Non-participants must agree to these Requirements either by joining the Group (if eligible) or by agreeing to the terms of Grant I."
15:33:02 <Arnaud> ... confident they will agree to the license but we need to make sure that's the case
15:33:03 <AndyS> q+
15:33:27 <AndyS> q-
15:33:30 <gavinc> -q
15:33:33 <Arnaud> davidwood: I don't know what they have agreed to since they haven't joined the wG
15:33:37 <Guus> q?
15:35:04 <Arnaud> guus: will move to json-ld and come back to turtle later
15:35:04 <manu1> Topic: JSON-LD
15:35:04 <manu1> My understanding is that RDF WG wanted to publish LCWDs for all JSON-LD REC-track
15:35:04 <manu1> documents by end of March.
15:35:04 <manu1> JSON-LD CG agreed to publish the JSON-LD Syntax and Algorithms specifications as
15:35:04 <manu1> Final Community Group Specifications (FCGS) and prep the RDF WG Last Call (LC)
15:35:04 <manu1> documents for publication on April 4th 2013.
15:35:04 <manu1> The documents are available here:
15:35:04 <manu1> JSON-LD 1.0 (LCWD)
15:35:04 <manu1> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/default/spec/WD/json-ld-syntax/20130404/index.html
15:35:06 <manu1> JSON-LD 1.0: Algorithms and API (LCWD)
15:35:07 <manu1> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/default/spec/WD/json-ld-api/20130404/index.html
15:35:09 <manu1> This group will need to decide whether or not they want to publish those
15:35:10 <manu1> documents as Last Call WDs on April 4th 2013 with the caveat that the editors
15:35:12 <manu1> will integrate decisions made on the JSON-LD call yesterday, fix pubrule
15:35:13 <manu1> issues, as well as make any editorial changes requested by RDF WG before
15:35:15 <manu1> April 4th 2013.
15:36:27 <Arnaud> manu explains what the status is from his understanding and asks whether they have to create WDs or what
15:36:48 <Arnaud> ... does anybody disagree with taking these two docs to last call?
15:36:52 <davidwood> q+
15:37:00 <Arnaud> sandro: would expect the decision to be taken in a week from now
15:37:01 <davidwood> q- (Sandro made my point)
15:37:05 <davidwood> q-
15:37:26 <Arnaud> davidwood: agree with sandro, review is done in a week
15:37:40 <Arnaud> s/done/due/
15:37:44 <Arnaud> sandro: haven't completed review of the syntax
15:38:12 <Arnaud> manu: getting all review comments in the spec, editors think they have done that
15:38:27 <Arnaud> ... but also some commenters haven't necessarily agreed with the disposition
15:38:56 <Arnaud> guus: we can wait one or two week for LC
15:39:03 <gavinc> Comments now, better then 2nd LC
15:39:07 <Arnaud> ... would prefer to have consensus on the comments
15:39:17 <Arnaud> davidwood: won
15:39:26 <Arnaud> 't reach consensus though
15:39:30 <gavinc> No, thus the need for a grant ;)
15:39:49 <Arnaud> manu: other thing is if we get another set of comments from sandro, this may push us back for months
15:39:57 <davidwood> We will need to respond to all commenters, but may not agree
15:39:59 <sandro> s/months/a month/
15:40:00 <Arnaud> ... want to make sure WG is aware
15:40:10 <Arnaud> guus: always a possibility, we'll have to deal with it
15:40:38 <Arnaud> manu: if sandro can respond to comments and I'll respond to David Booth comments
15:40:57 <Arnaud> guus: in two weeks is fine, if ready in a week it's better
15:41:56 <Arnaud> sandro: json-ld.org lists some implementations, we should have that on the w3c website
15:42:06 <gavinc> ... C. Relationship to RDF isn't normative?
15:42:13 <Arnaud> manu: all of json-ld mercurial is on w3c website
15:42:17 <gavinc> It has MUSTs
15:42:23 <gavinc> and refers to JSON-LD-API
15:42:23 <Arnaud> sandro: can you browse it?
15:42:28 <Arnaud> manu: no
15:42:29 <markus> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/default/index.html
15:42:55 <Arnaud> ... but if you go to the link markus just pasted you can get to it
15:43:11 <Arnaud> ... it's on the w3c website
15:43:20 <Arnaud> sandro: a bit confusing, not sure this is enough
15:43:32 <Arnaud> ... communication is important
15:43:44 <Arnaud> manu: also have a link in the spec
15:44:06 <Arnaud> ... it's on the json-ld website though
15:44:37 <Arnaud> sandro: really should have a link to a www.w3.org page
15:45:06 <Arnaud> ... test suite results should also be there
15:45:15 <Arnaud> manu: still working on that
15:45:41 <Guus> q?
15:45:41 <gavinc> Turtle's reports are in dvcs
15:45:44 <gavinc> no one complained yet
15:46:00 <Arnaud> topic: Turtle (back)
15:46:09 <Guus> zakim, who is here?
15:46:09 <Zakim> On the phone I see davidwood, Sandro, TallTed (muted), pfps, Ivan (muted), markus, ??P8, Arnaud, GavinC, AndyS, EricP, AZ, MHausenblas, Guus
15:46:12 <Zakim> On IRC I see cygri, AZ, manu1, markus, Guus, pfps, RRSAgent, Zakim, tbaker, AndyS, TallTed, ivan, gavinc, gkellogg, Arnaud, manu, davidwood, mischat, yvesr, sandro, ericP, trackbot
15:46:14 <Arnaud> ericp: got some proposal
15:46:21 <ericP> .PROPOSED: accept tests-ttl revision 1bd3ae36aebf as the presumed final Turtle test suite.
15:46:24 <ericP> .ACTION: Gavin to provide license text, asking submitters of comments 21 and 28 if they are willing to share their submitted tests with no IP restrictions and under the proposed license.
15:46:28 <ericP> .ACTION Gavin to tag 1bd3ae36aebf as "TurtleCRtests2013"
15:46:31 <ericP> .ACTION ericP (with Sandro) to copy or proxy TurtleCRtests2013 to http://www.w3.org/2013/TurtleCRtests/..., updating all base or ttl references to http://example/base/ to be http://www.w3.org/2013/TurtleCRtests/
15:46:57 <Zakim> -??P8
15:47:21 <sandro> q?
15:47:21 <sandro> q+ to ask who has passed this test suite
15:47:24 <AndyS> .ACTION AndyS Update license statement on contributed files.
15:47:34 <AndyS> .ACTION AndyS Update license statement on his contributed files.
15:48:18 <gavinc> AndyS, magic text is:     Distributed under both the <a href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-license">W3C Test Suite License</a> and the <a href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/03-bsd-license">W3C 3-clause BSD License</a>. To contribute to a W3C Test Suite, see the <a href="http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-testcases">policies and contribution forms</a>.
15:48:26 <AndyS> So non-NFC in test suite?
15:48:38 <Arnaud> guus: exactly the proposal I was asking for, any concerns?
15:49:19 <sandro> -1 on putting "CR" in the base
15:49:24 <Arnaud> ericp: want to remove the non NFC test suite
15:49:32 <AndyS> 4 tests cause non_NFC warning (but I pass the test - it's a warning)
15:49:35 <Arnaud> sandro: who has passed all these tests?
15:49:39 <Arnaud> gavinc: greg
15:50:27 <gavinc> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/file/8aacaffa3c52/rdf-turtle/reports
15:51:01 <ericP> .ACTION: ericP to remove #localName_with_PN_CHARS_BASE_character_boundaries
15:51:12 <Arnaud> sandro: don't agree on CR in the base, this test suite isn't just for CR it will remain for the Rec
15:51:41 <Arnaud> ericp: I think only greg and myself have run those tests
15:52:02 <Arnaud> ... but anybody who've run them before should pass these
15:52:23 <gavinc> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/rev/6e2055fe64f0
15:52:38 <Arnaud> guus: sandro, is that enough?
15:52:48 <Arnaud> sandro: if that is true, then yes
15:53:05 <AndyS> Jena passes with 34 warnings.
15:53:06 <AndyS> q+
15:53:12 <Arnaud> gavinc: having a single manifest was done on people's request, they shouldn't have a problem with it
15:53:29 <Guus> ack sandro
15:53:29 <Zakim> sandro, you wanted to ask who has passed this test suite
15:53:35 <Arnaud> sandro: ok approving it now and see if there are any complaints
15:53:38 <Guus> ack AndyS
15:54:09 <sandro> sandro: I guess I'm okay with approving these tests on Eric and Greg's reports of having passed all of them, provisionally, to see if anyone else complains.
15:54:21 <Arnaud> andy: can we really still pretend people who passed the tests before pass the new ones?
15:54:54 <Arnaud> gavinc: people were confused about where the tests were
15:55:03 <sandro> +1 gavin: let's make the cleaned up test suite clearly available for people to try
15:55:16 <Arnaud> ericp: don't agree, comments indicate people know
15:55:41 <Arnaud> guus: given all the editorial actions that have been listed, can we approve the proposal?
15:56:15 <ericP> ACTION: Gavin to provide license text, asking submitters of comments 21 and 28 if they are willing to share their submitted tests with no IP restrictions and under the proposed license.
15:56:15 <trackbot> Created ACTION-243 - Provide license text, asking submitters of comments 21 and 28 if they are willing to share their submitted tests with no IP restrictions and under the proposed license. [on Gavin Carothers - due 2013-04-03].
15:56:15 <Arnaud> ... eric can you put the proposal back with the updated URI
15:56:19 <ericP> ACTION Gavin to tag 1bd3ae36aebf as "Turtletests2013"
15:56:19 <trackbot> Created ACTION-244 - Tag 1bd3ae36aebf as "Turtletests2013" [on Gavin Carothers - due 2013-04-03].
15:56:21 <ericP> ACTION ericP (with Sandro) to copy or proxy Turtletests2013 to http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/..., updating all base or ttl references to http://example/base/ to be http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/
15:56:21 <trackbot> Created ACTION-245 - (with Sandro) to copy or proxy Turtletests2013 to http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/..., updating all base or ttl references to http://example/base/ to be http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/ [on Eric Prud'hommeaux - due 2013-04-03].
15:56:25 <ericP> ACTION: ericP to remove #localName_with_PN_CHARS_BASE_character_boundaries
15:56:25 <trackbot> Created ACTION-246 - Remove #localName_with_PN_CHARS_BASE_character_boundaries [on Eric Prud'hommeaux - due 2013-04-03].
15:56:34 <Arnaud> eric creating the actions first
15:57:22 <ericP> ACTION: Gavin to tag 1bd3ae36aebf as "Turtletests2013"
15:57:22 <ericP> ACTION: ericP (with Sandro) to copy or proxy Turtletests2013 to http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/..., updating all base or ttl references to http://example/base/ to be http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/
15:57:22 <trackbot> Created ACTION-247 - Tag 1bd3ae36aebf as "Turtletests2013" [on Gavin Carothers - due 2013-04-03].
15:57:22 <trackbot> Created ACTION-248 - (with Sandro) to copy or proxy Turtletests2013 to http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/..., updating all base or ttl references to http://example/base/ to be http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/ [on Eric Prud'hommeaux - due 2013-04-03].
15:57:34 <ericP> PROPOSED: accept tests-ttl revision 1bd3ae36aebf as the presumed final Turtle test suite.
15:57:55 <AndyS> So we're going with some UNASSIGNED_UNICODE_CHARACTER in PATH depending in Unicode version?
15:58:41 <Arnaud> ericp: I believe yes
15:58:53 <sandro> +1 assuming the licenses are added, and with the understanding that we can undo this if people don't like the tests
15:59:23 <ericP> +1
15:59:43 <TallTed> +1
15:59:45 <gavinc> +1
15:59:45 <Arnaud> +1
15:59:51 <Guus> +1
15:59:52 <davidwood> +1
15:59:53 <pfps> +?
15:59:56 <ivan> 1
16:00:27 <Arnaud> resolved: accept tests-ttl revision 1bd3ae36aebf as the presumed final Turtle test suite.
16:00:46 <sandro> where is the table or turtle test results, gkellogg ?
16:00:48 <davidwood> -(i)^2
16:01:20 <Arnaud> guus: aob?
16:01:30 <Arnaud> guus: meeting adjourned!
16:01:33 <Zakim> -Sandro
16:01:35 <Zakim> -Ivan
16:01:43 <Zakim> -Arnaud
16:01:45 <Zakim> -AZ
16:01:45 <sandro> eric, pfps
16:01:53 <Zakim> -davidwood
16:01:57 <gavinc> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Candidate_Recommendation_Comments#Issues
16:01:58 <markus> bye
16:02:04 <Zakim> -markus
16:02:13 <Zakim> -AndyS
16:02:36 <TallTed> I think guus was asking for followup on the write-access to hg/cvs/whatever
16:02:46 <Guus> peter, who promised to help?
16:03:15 <pfps> someone said that they would help, but I'm not sure who
16:03:48 <pfps> ppatelsc
16:03:53 <Guus> trackbot, end meeting
16:03:53 <trackbot> Zakim, list attendees
16:03:53 <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been Sandro, pfps, ericP, AndyS, Guus, davidwood, Ivan, markus, Arnaud, GavinC, TallTed, AZ, MHausenblas
16:03:58 <pfps> ppatelsc pfpschneider@gmail.com
16:04:01 <trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:04:01 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-rdf-wg-minutes.html trackbot
16:04:02 <trackbot> RRSAgent, bye
16:04:02 <RRSAgent> I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-rdf-wg-actions.rdf :
16:04:02 <RRSAgent> ACTION: Gavin to provide license text, asking submitters of comments 21 and 28 if they are willing to share their submitted tests with no IP restrictions and under the proposed license. [1]
16:04:02 <RRSAgent>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-rdf-wg-irc#T15-56-15
16:04:02 <RRSAgent> ACTION: ericP to remove #localName_with_PN_CHARS_BASE_character_boundaries [2]
16:04:02 <RRSAgent>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-rdf-wg-irc#T15-56-25
16:04:02 <RRSAgent> ACTION: Gavin to tag 1bd3ae36aebf as "Turtletests2013" [3]
16:04:02 <RRSAgent>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-rdf-wg-irc#T15-57-22
16:04:02 <RRSAgent> ACTION: ericP (with Sandro) to copy or proxy Turtletests2013 to http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/..., updating all base or ttl references to http://example/base/ to be http://www.w3.org/2013/Turtletests/ [4]
16:04:02 <RRSAgent>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/03/27-rdf-wg-irc#T15-57-22-1
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000341