Agenda PROV-WG telecon 06 September 2012
Last modified on 6 September 2012, at 14:50
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris
- For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes.
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768#
- IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov).
- Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
- RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Colocated with ISWC 2012, Boston
- November 9 - 10, 2012
- Vote on the following proposal:
- PROPOSED: publish PROV-Constraint as Last Call Working Draft
Implementing constraints with SW technologies
- PROPOSED: The Working Group will not formalize constraints with Semantic Web technologies, but implementations of constraints by group members are welcomed
Implementation Report Skeleton
- Update (Paul, Stephan)
- What next?